Chapter 43

(Samie's POV)

I was attacked by a tight hug and his sigh of release.

"Don't you ever do that to me again. I want you to tell me everything so I can help you."

"I'm sorry that I worried you dad but it's nothing really. Just normal um ... human nature.?"

"I know but that doesn't mean you can just refuse my help. What if you really are wounded and the bleeding just won't stop? I just wish you would've told me. What if you were wrong? And I waited for Narcissa to come. What would I do if I see you on the floor passed out?"

"I'm really sorry dad, but when I realized that it might be what aunt Cissy told me I got embarrassed."

"Hatchling, you have got nothing to be embarrassed around me. I'm your dad, I bathe you when you were younger, I cleaned your waste when you were a baby. A little blood from human nature as you called it won't affect me that much. I'm not some teen boy who would get all flustered when it comes to puberty in women. I'm glad you told me to call Narcissa because I may not get flustered over this type of subject but this is out of my knowledge but I would still like you to tell me what you are going on, especially when you just screamed and won't tell why, so I won't work myself up. I know you're a big girl now but you can always depend on me little snake."

"I really am sorry dad."

"Its alright hatchling. I want you to understand that If you can't go to me you can always go to your godparents but if I am the only one available at the current time I wish you would let me help you. Okay?"

I grinned

"And that is how my most embarrassing day went." 

Pansy was just laughing so much that I'm afraid she might pass out.

"That is gold Samie. I don't know what I would do if my dad found out that way. At least your dad kind of took it better than I expected."

I scoffed

"Better? Didn't I just told you that the moment I left the loo the counter looks like an apothecary?"

Pansy just laughed louder

"Well, he is a Potion Master after all. But at least your dad didn't pass out. I remembered my cousin when her dad found out. He just looked shocked and became unconscious."

Pansy and I just laughed more that we have tears rolling down our faces.

"What are you two laughing about?" The sound of Blaise's voice rang through the common room.

"Nothing," we said and giggled

"Ohh come on, I want to know what made you two so giddy."

"You don't  want to know." Pansy said with a smirk

"What are you guys talking about?" D's voice interrupted us.

"The girls won't tell me what they're laughing about" Blaise's pouted

"Oh don't be a baby Blaise, I'm sure you won't like to know," I replied

"Now I want to know too." D said and sat next to me while Blaise sat opposite of us.

"Fine then. When I woke up the other day......"

"Nope, Nope Nope. Why would you tell us that?!!? That should be private!" Blaise said horrified

Pansy and I just giggled. We may exaggerate the story a bit to make it more horrifying.

"We told you you won't like the story," Pansy said a bit smug

"I thought it was a funny one!" D defended

"What are you guys talking about?" Theo suddenly walked into the common room.

Pansy and I just smiled evilly while the boys tried to warn him.

I'm really sorry for not updating in a while. I also want to apologize if my chapters are just getting worse and worse. I'm really having a hard time with my time management. I can't promise that I will have a schedule for when I will update but I'm just going to release chapters whenever I can. Thanks for being patient with me. <3