Chapter 12

(Samie's Pov)

I woke up feeling a little bit better. As I was observing my surroundings, I now remember I'm in my dad's quarters.

"Good morning my little snake" dad sat on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Mornin Dad" i smiled at him

"Are you still sore?"

"A little"

He gave a potion and The soreness was now gone.

"Dad, do you know what happened to me?"

"That is what we are going to talk about. Potter will be meeting us and we will go to Albus together."

"Huh? What does Harry have to do with it?"

"Questions later, eat breakfast first and shower."

After eating and showering I went to the livingroom to see Harry was already there.

"Hey Harry what are doing here?"

"I really don't know either."

"Samie, Potter come with me."

Me and Harry followed my dad.

'So Brodie you really don't have any idea?'

'None, unless it has something to do with my dream last night.'

'Dream?? What dream?'

'That's the thing I don't remember.'

'Harry I also had a dream last night. I remember nothing but pain. My housemates told me I was screaming.'

'Oh my Godric, same for me.'

Before we can continue our telepathic communication we were already there.

"Ah Harry, Samie, lemon drops?" Albus asked.

"No thanks" we replied.

"So I bet you have some sort of idea why you're here."

"Sir is it about our dreams?" Harry asked.

"Well yes indeed."

"Um does me and Harry are somewhat connected?"

My dad was surprised at my question but quicky masked it.

"Yes I believe so."

"Before I continue I think Severus has to tell you both something."

Me and Harry both looked at dad.

Dad just glared at Albus.

And looked at me. His eyes softened.

"Samie, I know you said you're not ready to know who you're mother is but you need to know now."

I looked at him to continue.

"So Samie, you have an older half brother. You're brother was in danger and you're mother gave me to you to keep you protected and safe. After a week I heard you're mother died saving your brother. Fortunately your brother survived."

"What does this have to do with me?" Harry asked.

"Just shut it Potter I'm getting there!"

"Samie you're name is Samantha Lillian Snape right. I named your middle name after your mother's"

I was still in shock that I have a brother and niw I was thinking of my mother. Wait a second. I looked at Harry then at my dad. Lillian is the name after my mother and Harry's mom's name is

"No way." I said in disbelief.

"What is it Samie?" Harry asked

"Harry I think you're my half brother."

I looked at my dad for confirmation and he nodded. Harry just looked at me shocked written in his face.

He smashed me with a hug.

"Sissy we're not just sibling by choice we're now siblings by blood!"

I hugged him back and smiled.

My dad looked at us confused.

"Siblings by choice?" Dad asked.

" Me and Harry sort of call each other brodie and sissy."

He nodded

"Is that all?" Harry asked Dumbledore.

"Not quite."

Me and Harry stayed silent indicating for him to continue.

"You two are connected like you said."

"Oh is this about the communication through our mind?" I asked.

"Well yes but not all."

"Then what is it sir?" Harry asked.

"Your mother Lily, made a bond ritual. It is for both of your safety. You can feel each other's emotion and you can feel is one of you is in danger."

"Well that's good right?" I asked.

"Yes but there is a catch."

I was now anxious to what it is.

"What is it sir?" Harry asked.

"What ever happens to one happens to the other."

Me and Harry were a bit confused.

"So sir, if I get hurt she get hurts too?"

"Yes I believe so."

"Can we test that theory?" I asked still in disbelief.

"Severus?" Dumbledore asked.

My dad pointed his wand to Harry.

Me and Harry gulped.

"Rictusempra"

Both me and Harry fell on the floor laughing.

"Dad HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think HAHAHA we have HAHAHAHA proven it HAHAHAHA please stop HAHAHAHAHA."

"Are you sure? What if you're only laughing because Potter is ridiculous." He teased.

"Please HAHAHAHAHA."

He undid it.

"Now I advice to both of you to be more aware of your surroundings because it is not only you that can get hurt, you can hurt each other."

"Gran-I mean Professor why did our mother did this? Isn't more dangerous if both of us are wounded if in battle? How can we save each other if we have the same 'wound'?"

"Samie it's okay to call me Grandpa if we are in private. To asnwer your question it is so none of you will sacrifice your life for others without thinking straight. Also your mother knew you both would sacrifice yourselves for each other. Your mother want the both of you to live a long life."

"Sir what is the limitations of this bond? If someone tapped me on the shoulder can she feel it?"

"No she cannot. The limit is you can only feel what each other feels if it is by a spell/hex or physical wounds (pain)."

We nodded.

We were dismissed and my dad talked to both me and Harry

"Potter I don't care about you but I suggest you stop facing dangerous scenes head on. If you so even scratch or bruised yourself I will lock you in a room to keep you out of danger."

"Dad stop threatening him. I can feel that he is terrified of you."

Harry blushed.

"Then good." Dad said.

Sorry if its short.