Chapter 11

(Samie's Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back in the dark room. All I can see is black. I then went exploring. It is like walking in a never ending room.

"Sssss" someone hissed. I quickly turned around to see nothing.

"Comeeee tooo meeee"

"Where are you? Who are you?"

"I think you already know little one."

"You're you-know-who aren't you?"

"Veryyyy ssssmart indeeeed."

"What do you want!? Why are you in my dreams?!"

"All I want is you"

"What!?! Why me what did I do to you? Please don't kill me."

"Oh don't worry I will not kill you but that doesn't mean I won't harm you if you don't oblige to my requests."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you you be my heiress. You are going to be my daughter. If you choose to comply you can have anything you want. Fame, Power, fortune, anything."

"I don't need anything from you! I already have a dad. Nothing will make me leave my family!!"

"You will. Sooner or later. CRUCIO!"

I was screaming. It hurts so bad.

"Stop it please!"

"Be my daughter and I'll stop."

"NEVERRR!"

"CRUCIO!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

~~~~~~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam........ Samie........... Samantha......"

"Wake up!"

I woke up instantly. My whole body hurts. I didn't remember anything that happened. I was panting with tears in my eyes.

I looked at the people around me. I saw Dad, Pansy, Draco, and even Blaise, and, Theo.

"Uh what happened?" I asked getting confused.

Dad was holding my shoulders to ground me. I was still a bit disoriented.

"You were screaming S. Are you okay?" D asked.

"I was what?! Why does my body hurt so much. Its so sore."

"Samie I need you to come with me to my quarters."

(Draco's Pov)

I was sleeping peacefully when someone was shaking me awake.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you!?" I saw Pansy in panicked state.

"Do you know what time is it?" I asked her.

"Draco I think Samie is getting a nightmare. She's screaming like she's in pain."

I quickly ran to the girls dormitory. In Slytherin, first years and second years can go to the dorms of the opposite gender. Here in Slytherin our head of house trusts us with this. We are also too young to be thinking of anything inappropriate so he allows it knowing we are still a child and might need comfort from anything disturbing us.