Chapter 36

(Samie's POV)

After dad and I have talked, I became somewhat normal again. I still sleep at our quarters though. I have been hanging out with the squad again.

"Sorry guys about last week, I was just hanging out with my dad"

"You are a weird girl Samie, you are the only one who will ditch their friends for their dad." Theo joked.

I just laughed, "Ha ha so funny."

"Don't mind Theo, we understand...... you're weirdness."  Blaise commented

We all laughed and I hit Blaise.

Me and Harry have not been talking. I kind of miss him though.

The next class was DADA. D and I sat next to each other. 

"So, have you let uncle Sev sign your permissions slip?" 

"Ohh I almost forgot, I will probably let him sign later."

Suddenly the door opens creating a bang that startled us. I was shocked to see dad came in. As usual he is so dramatic, he came in closed all the windows and stood in front of the class. I just smirked at him, he finds me and returned the smirk. He pulled the screen down and turned to us.

I was still confused, where was uncle Moony?  

"Turn to page 394."

We all opened our books. I saw the topic and was very confused. Werewolves?

"Excuse me sir, where's Professor Lupin?" Harry beat me to the question

"That's not really your concern is it Potter. Suffice it to say that your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394."

Dad opened a projector to thoroughly discuss the topic.

Ron was so slow in turning the page, so dad helped him. 

"Werewolves?" Ron exclaimed

"But sir, we've just begun learning about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start nocturnal beast for weeks" Hermione said

"Quiet." dad replied

"How did she get here?" Ron asked Harry

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference of between an Animagus and a Werewolf?"

Hermione quickly raised her hand.

"No one? How disappointing."

My dad looked at me. I know he was about to call me so I was readying my answer when Hermione interrupted dad. My dad was about to call me.

"Please sir, an Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A Werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is, he'll kill his bestfriend if he cross his path. Further more, the Werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind."

 "Awooooo" D teased

I just elbowed him to the stomach.

Wrong move Hermione. Dad doesn't like bein interrupted or speaking without permission. But I was a bit glad Hermione answered. I do know the answer, I just don't like being put on the spot.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy. That is the second time you have been spoken out of turn Ms. Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all? 5 points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk by Monday morning, 2 rows of parchment on the Werewolf with particular emphasis on recognizing it."

"Sir its quidditch tomorrow." Harry said

"Then I suggest you take extra care Mr. Potter. Lost of limb will not excuse you. If you do manage to lose you're limb, homework won't be the only problem you will have. Page 394." My dad whispered the last part so Harry is the only one who can hear. Unfortunately for him I heard him. 

So, no. My dad isn't concerned for 'Mr. Potter'. He doesn't want Harry to lose so called limb because if he lost it, so will I.

My dad just continued to discuss.

 I wonder where uncle Moony is at?

Sorry for the delay. I was really busy with school and stuff, plus I'm having a hard time making a plot. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment. Thanks for reading!