Chapter 2

(Samie's Pov)

"Sam, you need to wake up now." I heard my Dad say. He gently shook me from side to side.

"Ughh dad, five mow min-" I fell asleep again.

"Come on, my little snake, you need to wake up now; it is already 9:30."

"Noo I need sleeeep" I pushed him gently away.

"Okay, that's it." My Dad says

Oh no, whenever he says that he-
"Ahhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA DAD HAHAHAHAHA STOPP IT HAHAHAHA I'M AWAKE HAHAHAHAHA."

My Dad likes to tickle me whenever I wake up late.

He kissed my forehead and said, "You know the drill, my little snake. Brush your teeth and come down for breakfast. I have a surprise for you."

"Oooh, what is it? What is it?" I squealed, jumping up and down.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "If I said what it is, it would not be a surprise anymore, is it not?" He asked me

"Ohh, come on, please" I did my best puppy dog eyes.

"The faster you get up, the faster you will know." He said.

I quickly ran to the loo to brush my teeth.

"Samie, what did I tell you about running in the hall? You could slip and hurt yourself."

"Sorry, daddy!" I yelled while brushing my teeth.

Two minutes later, I went downstairs to meet my Dad for breakfast. I saw him sitting on his favorite armchair reading the daily prophet as usual.

"Good morning, dad." I walked toward him and hugged him. He kissed my head and said good morning.

"So, dad, what's the surprise?"

"Finish your food first."

"Oh, come on, please?"

He gave me the 'do what I say or else' look.

I finished my food and cleaned the dishes. Yes, I know why not let my Dad use magic. I don't know why but he says I need to learn basic things, so he makes me do chores like washing the dishes and cleaning my room.

"I'm done." I grinned

He smirked at me and handed me a letter

I looked at it, confused, but then I saw the seal. My eyes went wide, and I looked at him to see him still smirking.

I gently open the letter and read it.
I hugged my Dad so tight that he just chuckled.

"Is it real is it real?"

My Dad rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Why would I give you a fake Hogwarts letter?"

"I don't know. Maybe you wanted to prank me for sleeping late last night."

He sighed "take a bath. We will be going to Malfoy Manor."

"Really, why?" I asked excitedly.

"They will be coming with us to Diagon Alley to buy your school supplies."

"YES!"

You see, Lucius and Narcissa are both my godparents, and they like to spoil me, and they love me very much, and so do I. Their son Draco is my best friend. He is a year older than me, so when he started school, I was lonely because I had no one to play with. But now I will be coming with him to Hogwarts. I still can't believe it.

 I still can't believe it