Chapter 13

(Samie's Pov)

I am still processing the fact that Harry is my real brother. And add the bonding thing to that list. I may seem calm on the outside but on the inside I am bloody well freaking out. I need to be more careful now. I don't want to be the reason Harry gets hurt. I am a clutz you see. I have a talent to trip on air and don't let me tell you about Harry. I may be a clutz but he is way worse. It seems like Harry likes to attract danger. He told me all about his first year when Voldy was here but on the back of the head of some bloke named Squirrel I think. Who names their child Squirrel? And also about fluffy the 3 headed dog. I don't think me and Harry are compatible. We both get ourselves hurt but now it will be doubled.

Plenty of students are giving Harry looks. They still believe that Harry is the heir. Aren't they thinking? He is in Gryfindor it will be pretty ironic if he is the heir of Slytherin. But then again he speaks Parstlemouth. ughh this is so confusing. The good thing is that I know that Harry is not the heir.

We were all in a room revising for our exam when I saw the trio got up and leave. I didn't really mind it. 

"Hey D are you done with studying?"

"Yeah. Wanna head back the the common room?"

"Sure"

"S you go first I'm just gonna head out and find Crabbe and Goyle."

I went to the common room and waited for D. I took a 10 minute nap in my dorm. When I got back in the common room I saw Crabbe and Goyle with D.

"Hey Crabbe hey Goyle."

"Hey Samie" They both greeted.

I was a bit taken aback. They never call me Samie. They only call me Samantha. 

"Are you guys alright? You never call me Samie."

"Oh yeah we were just testing it out." Crabbe said

Me and D looked at each other confused.

"okaay" I replied

They continued talking

"People still think he is the heir of Slytherin" D stated

"But you might have an idea on whose behind it all." Goyle replied

"I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you."

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" I asked

"Its just how still people think Potter is the heir." D replied 

"Oh thank Merlin you guys aren't one of the people who believed that Harry is the heir. It just doesn't make sense."

"Do you know anything about the chamber Malfoy?" Crabbe asked.

"Not really but my father did say this. It has beeen 50 years since the chamber has opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it, only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets has been opened mudblood died."

I spanked D's head  "What did I tell you about using that term?!"

"Oww Okay fine. sorry."

the two boys only snickered. I observed them. They never laughed at D directly. Somethings doesn't add up.

D continued, "So it is only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time."

Goyle stood up shocked 

"What is the matter with you two. You guys are acting odd."

"Nothing is wrong its just we're glad the mudbloods will be gone in this place." Crabbe said

"What the hell is wrong with you Crabbe!? I didn't want anyone dead. Some of them maybe filthy but not to the point I want them dead. You better sort out your mind. Both of you!"

"Guys like you are the reason our house has a  bad reputation!" I stated well more like shouted.

They were very awkward. more awkward than usual.

(Harry's Pov)

I can sense Sammy is on to us. Me and Ron took a Polyjuice potion to see if Malfoy is the heir and if not ask him if he has an Idea. We didn't think Sammy will be here though. While Sammy and Malfoy were talking I faced Ron.

"Scar" Ron pointed out

"hair" I pointed out

we are losing time we nee to go out before we get caught.

We ran out and went to the lou only to find Sammy waiting for us there.

"how- when-?" I asked

"Do you guys really think I'm that thick?" She asked

"No. How did you know it was us?" Ron asked

"I didn't at first. But knew it wasn't Crabbe nor Goyle that we were talking to. I only knew when I saw Crabbe's hair turning red and Goyle's forehead growing a scar!" She sounded very mad

"I'm sorry we ca explain." I said

"Yeah the only explanation is you guys are accusing Draco that he or he knows the heir."

"You have to understand Siss-"

"Don't you sissy me Harry. You of all people know what it is like of someone accusing you. How did you guys even think it was Draco. He was with us when we saw Filch's cat got petrified or when Justin got petrified."

"You can't blame us he is very suspicious." Ron said

 "Why because he is a Slytherin?!" she asked

"no well that also" I stated

"So that means I am as suspicious as him because I am in Slytherin. I am his best friend."

"No you're not it-"

"No I get it. You guys are really judgmental. I thought we were friends. I wish you just asked me. What bothers me most is that comment you guys said earlier 'we're glad the mudbloods will be gone in this place.' Do you really think that low of us Slytherins?" she asked 

I can see her eyes becoming glossy. I can feel the hurt she is feeling. curse this bond! I can't stand the chance of her being sad.

"I'm sorry Sa-" she ran out before I can say anything more.