Introduction

Hello my name is Samantha Lillian Snape. And yes you heard that right, Snape. My father is the Potion's Master at Hogwarts. You may think that I'm very unfortunate but you're wrong. I am the most luckiest girl because I have the most loving father. Hard to believe am I right? No one would even assume that he has a daughter non the less he being a caring father. He may be cold on the outside especially to others but he is very sweet, well to me. And that is why its better because it makes me feel more special. I am very happy that he shows me his 'soft side' don't tell him I said that hahaha.

I never met my mother. I don't even know her name. My father doesn't like talking about her. All I know is that she died giving birth to me. So I don't pester him with questions about her. It is a very sensitive topic.

My birthday is coming up and I'm going to be 11 soon. Do you know what that means!!!??? I am FINALLY going to HOGWARTS!!!! I am so excited!! You may be asking where I stay when my dad is at work. Well I actually go to Hogwarts every year because of dad's work but I don't get around the castle to much. I am stuck at our living quarters all the time. I don't even get to eat at the great hall. But now that is going to change.