Chapter 3

(Samie's Pov)

Our first stop is to get me my wand so me and dad separated with uncle Luci and D because D already has a wand.

I open the door to Olivander's shop but no one seems to be there. I looked up at dad and he just cleared his throat.

Then an old looking guy revealed himself to us. He was probably this Olvander guy.

"Hello Professor Snape who do we have here?" He asked looking at me.

"This is Samantha my daughter". He said with his cold voice.

Olivander was shocked that he left his mouth open.

Dad seemed to be annoyed by this and said, "shut your mouth you don't want to catch flies do you not?"

Mr Olivander suddenly closed his mouth and blushed

I giggled at my dad's comment and he just looked at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled

"Well I did not expect you to have a daughter Professor, well then let me get the wands so you can go your merry way." He said to me and smiled

I nodded and I saw dad glared at him so I hit him. He was startled and looked at me like I just killed puppies. I just rolled my eyes.

Mr Olivanders gave me a wand and said, "Go on give it a wave".

I waved it and some of the wand boxes flew out. I immediately put the wand down and took a step back.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know it would do that."

"No worries my dear all wizards and witches do that in their first time."

I looked at my dad and he nodded. That took my nerves down a bit.

He handed me a new wand and I took it and I gave it a wave and then the vase broke and the flying pieces nearly hit my face. I'm lucky enough that my dad was there and he blocked it with some sort of spell.

I quickly put the wand down again. It took me atleast 5 tries to be picked by a wand.

"Hmm I wonder?"
"Hawthorn with a Phoenix Feather core 13 inches".

I took it and then a warm feeling filled my body. I saw my dad eyes wide open.

"Curious very curious. " said Mr Olivander.

"Um sir why is it curious?"

"Well you see Ms Snape your wand is the same as your father's just different in length."

I looked up at my father and grinned. He smiled and patted my head.

"Well not just that Ms Snape."

Both me and my dad looked at him confused waiting for him to continue.

"Both your wands has Phoenix feathers and that is the rarest core. And also I remember a certain wizard having the same core as you." He said.

"Who is the wizard with the same core as us?"

"Well he is only the Harry Potter."

I heard my dad gulped at his statement.

We payed for my wand and we got to get my robes afterwards.

I went to Flourish and Blotts to get my books while my dad went to apothecary to buy my things for potions.

I went there and saw D and uncle Luci.
"Hey D hey uncle Luci."