Chapter 28

(Draco's POV)

I don't know what happened but S just faint. What the actual bloody hell. 

I shook her and try to get her to wake up. 

"Guys stay with her I'll try and get a teacher."

They nodded and I ran out of the compartment. Then I saw Potter on the floor of their compartment

"Of coarse it is Potter! Always finding time to hurt himself." I gritted

"Shut up Malfoy." Ron said

"Is something the matter?" a man asked. He is probably a Professor.

"Are you a professor sir?" I asked

"Yes I am. Why?" 

"My friend she fainted. and I can't wake her up. This is because of Potter." I spat

"How can Harry be the reason your friend fainted when he himself is also laying on the ground unconscious?" 

"He just is just come on help me."

"Samie fainted?" asked Hermione

"Yes Granger keep up!" 

"Samie as in Samantha Snape?" The Prof asked

"Yes" I groaned

"Lead the way. Hurry!" 

His mood changed quick.

We went back inside and he kneeled and held S. He held her like a baby. 

"What happened?" he asked

"Nothing really. The compartment just became cold and she blacked out."

"Nothing happened? no dementors that came in?"

"There were dementors in the train?!" Pansy squeaked

Slytherin children knows about these dark creature because our parents think we should know about them to know how to avoid them unlike other parents who want to shield their children from such things making them ignorant.

"Why did she faint if there is no dementors who went in?" the professor asked?

we just shrugged

S was now waking up.

(Samie's POV)

Ugh I touched my head. I have headache from that fall. What the hell happened. I opened my eyes and see Uncle Moony.

"Unc- (then I realized my friends were in with me) Professor?"

"Its alright to call me uncle, cub. We are not even in school yet."

"Ohh okay. Uncle Moony, is Harry alright that blackout must hit him pretty hard."

"huh? How did you know he blacked out?"

"Ohh uhh intuition?" 

he nodded but didn't quite believe me.

"Here take a chocolate. you'll feel better."

I took it and ate it. I love chocolates so much!

"Of coarse you have chocolate in your pockets." I said

he just winked at me

"I need to check on Harry a nasty dementor got to him."

"So it was a dementor" I muttered to myself

he left the compartment. I looked around me and I saw my friends looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked 

"How can you have a godfather who is also going to be our professor??" Blaise asked

"Like you already have a dad in the staff and now a godfather?" Pansy said

"You are so lucky. they probably will help you with works and favor you." Crabbe said 

"Uhh I disagree with you. I am not lucky. 2 guardians means 2 eyes to spy on me. How can I do something fun when 2 people are constantly watching me. And as for the works yes that is one of the perks they will help me but they will treat me like everyone else in class. Do you really want your parents here in school watching every move you make?" 

They suddenly realized and gave me an apollogetic smile.

"And worse is that my father and my godfather don't actually get along. More like my father hates my godfather's guts."

"So that is the godfather who sent you to the Weasels?" D asked

"Yes. He is really fun. We had fun baking and playing at his house. I assure you he will be the best DADA teacher you ever had."

"Like we had a good teacher for DADA" Pansy stated

We all laughed.

We now arrived at Hogwarts. Me and Pansy were talking when I caught my fathers eyes. I smiled and went to him. 

When I got to him he pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

"Not that I don't like hugging you but I think I need to breathe." I joked

"I apologize but Lupin stated that you fainted and that there were dementors on the train?"

While he was saying that he is checking me for injuries.

"Ohh. The dementors didn't get to me though."

"Then why did you faint?"  

"I said the dementors didn't get to me but that doesn't mean it didn't get to Harry."

"Potter! I knew it. It is always him." He sneered

"Dad it isn't his fault."

"I know but your careful now. He should at least be more careful. I think you are getting the end of the stick with this bond thing."

"Your probably right." I said

he looked shoked that I agreed with him

"What?" I asked

"No 'It is as bad for him as me. no 'I do not have the end of the stick' no complaining?"

"Come on dad. People have been trying to hurt Harry which means I will also get hurt in the process. No one can be mad at me to hurt me because I'm amazing. So yes I have the end of the stick but I will always try to protect Harry not for my sake but for his"

He smirked at me and ruffled my hair

"Hey you ruined my hair!"

"You did not even do anything to it."

"Well can you fix it?" I pleaded

he rolled his eyes

"Where is your brush?"

I grinned