Chapter 46

(Severus' POV)

Peace and quiet. Something I desperately needed. One of my favorite days is when the students get out of the castle. Unfortunately, the 1st and 2nd years aren't included. I was just finishing brewing potions for Madame Pomfrey when I remember Samantha. All her friends are at Hogsmead. She might want to accompany me with brewing another batch to pass her time. 

I was going to the Slytherin's common room when I noticed nobody was there.

"She is probably in her room" i whispered to myself.

I knocked the door, "Samie, can I come in?"

No one answered.

"Hatchling I will open the door. If you are indecent, say so."

I slowly opened the door and was greeted by an empty room. Then an idea popped into my head, she is most likely in our quarters. I went to our quarters and like the last time, I was greeted by an empty room.

Trying to find her, I was walking down the corridor when someone ran into me. I was already in a bad mood and I took it out on the person.

"Do you not have eyes!? Or are you just not using it like the thing in the middle of both your ears?"

When I recognized  the student, I sneered.

She was pale white and scared. "Ohh, I'm sorry Professor! I didn't see you there."

"Obviously. Pity, if you don't use your eyes Ms. Brown, are you willing to donate it? I have some potions that would be greatly enhanced with human eyes. Or better yet your brain, it seems you don't have any use for it anyway." I growled.

Her eyes widened, terrified that is for sure but I don't seem to care. After observing her eyes, there is a glint that shows me she has something to say. Something I probably wouldn't like.

"I'm terribly sorry Professor, I really wasn't looking. It is my fault. I just saw Samantha and she asked me for a favor."

(Lavender Brown's POV)

I was really terrified of Professor Snape that I needed an excuse. I don't want to get point taken away. So I made an excuse to lessen the blow. Anything related to her precious pompous daughter will soften the greasy git.

(Severus Snape's POV)

"And pray tell, where she is right now?"

"Ohh umm err, I last saw her at Hogsmead."

I scoffed, Gryffindors, think they can out smart a Slytherin, the head of that said house more specifically.

"And what is the favor she asked?"

I can practically see the knobs on her head work at to find the perfect excuse. Looks like she atleast uses some part of her brain after all.

"Ohh she told me if I can ask Harry what he would like from Hogsmead so she can get it for him. Now that notice, they seem very close. I also saw them having an argument from the last month. Do you think they're dating? It would certainly explain their closeness. I was talking to Pad-"

"Enough of the mindless babbling!" I snapped. I piched the bridge of my nose

"Just get out of my sight. And 20 points from Gryffindor for wasting my time."

She flinched and went on her merry way muttering apologies.

As I was searching the entire castle for her, I became worried. She couldn't have NO she wouldn't.

I saw Albus walking towards me.

"Ohh Severus, my dear boy! What are you doing hunting the corridors of the castle?" The old coot teased with his twinkling eyes.

"Have you seen Samantha? I can't seem to find her anywhere."

"Have you tried her dorm?"

"Of course I tried her dorms you old coot!"

"Now now Severus, there is no need for insults. She is probably at Hogsmead, enjoying her time with her lovely friends."

"Albus, I specifically told her not to go! She knows there is a stupid big headed narcissistic murderer out there out for Potters head! And we all know what happens if Potter is hurt! Not only that, I am 100% sure that Black knows who Samie is! I wouldn't doubt he will go to her just to get to Potter!"

"That is concerning."

"THAT IS CONCERNING!? YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER IS MISSING AND YOU'RE REACTING LIKE IT IS NOTHING?!"

"SEVERUS, calm youself! Panicking will not help you. I suggest you go look for her and while you're at it. Do you mind looking for Harry aswell, I haven't seen him."

I was about to refuse when something made me realize. So I just nodded and started planing on how to drag stubborn brats back into the castle.

If I see you anywhere near Hogsmead Samantha, you will regret disobeying me.

And if you have something to do with this Potter you will wish you have never step foot outside of Hogwarts ever again.

Sorry for the late update. I just wanted to remind you that this book will end at HP Prisoner of Azkaban and will write a sequel that includes the HP and the Goblet of Fire and HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I don't have a specific date on when I'll start the sequel but if I finish this book this month or April I can try to write the sequel in May since by then my school will have a summer vacation meaning I have more time on my hands. Thanks for enjoying my story! If you have any suggestions please comment.

What do you think your boggart will look like if you ever encounter one?

-Mine would probably anything to do with bugs. If I see a roach or a bee I'm gonna run as far away as I can. Possibly screaming while doing so.