Chapter 18

(Samie's POV)

While I was trying to contact dad, I heard something that caught my attention.

"How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?"

"Why do you care how he escaped? Voldemort was after your time." I asked. They both looked at me 

"But darling here is how your wrong. Voldemort is my past, present and future." Tom guy said

He then spelled out his name on the air. He mixed the letters and now it spelled 'I AM LORD VOLDEMORT' 

I feel my stomach dropped on the floor. How can Harry be so chill. Well he did met him last year and he is also a Gryfindor. If I were Harry I would punch him but probably not the most sensible idea. 

"You." I stated

"You're the Heir of Slytherin." Harry finishes

"You're Voldemort." I said.

"Surely you didn't think I was going to keep my filthy muggle father's name. No, I fashioned myself a new name. A name I knew Wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world."

"Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world." we said

"Don't you worry sweetie you will change your opinion in the future." He said to me terrifyingly calm. 

He continued harshly as he looked at Harry, "Dumbedore's been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me."

"He'll never be gone." I said

"Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him." Harry continued

Suddenly Faux came flying  to us. He dropped the sorting hat onto Harry.

"So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender. A song bird and an old hat."

Tom well Voldy then speak in Parstlemouth and asked the giant snake to kill us.

The Basilisk came and I immediately tell Harry to shut his eyes while I do the same. When I was about to run Voldy grabbed my arm and hold me down.

"Don't you worry sweetheart I won't let that thing touch you. I don't want my soon to be heiress be harmed. But if you try to escape I can't promise that I will not hurt you." he whispered in my ear.

Soon to be heiress?!?! What the hell does that mean???

"What do you mean?!" I asked panicked.

"Well you see sweetheart, you are very special. I can see myself in you. I want to train you to become the most powerful witch. I know that people judge you. What will happen if people find out that your Potter's sister? They will only recognize you for being the-boy-who-lived's sister. No matter how hard you try to prove yourself they will only remember you as his little sister." 

I was doubting everything nobody told me I was special. The only one who did was dad but that doesn't count because... well he is my dad and that's his job. I know people already tagged me as Professor Snape's daughter, Dungeon bat's spawn and many more. I don't know what I will feel if being The-Boy-Who-Lived's sister is added to that list. I want to be known for me. Not for being someone's relative. While I was thinking he spoke to me again.