Chapter 56

"Have you heard what Granger did in Divination class?" Pansy asked out of the blue.

Samie raised her eyebrow in question, "Heard what?"

Pansy grinned and said, "She walked out of class and threw the crystal ball on the floor. "

Samie looked stunned. Theo's mouth was wide open, "Granger? The know-it-all girl?! Walked out of class?"

"I know right!" Pansy gossiped, "Are we talking about the same girl who is obsessed with studying?" Draco asked, not quite sure he believed her.

"Yes, that Granger girl. The 1/3 of the "Golden Trio"

"You are definitely lying," Draco said.

"Am not!" Pansy countered

Samie just rolled her eyes at them.

"Hey," Blaise said

Samie looked at him and smiled. , "Hi,"

Blaise grinned at her and blushed, "While they are gossiping, I uh want to know what's going on in your life."

Samie looked at him in confusion, "I'm literally with you guys all the time."

Blaise looked a bit embarrassed, "No, I mean like when you're not with us. Anything interesting going on?"

Samie was about to answer when someone interrupted them, "Oh there you are."

Samie and her friends looked at the one who owned the voice, "Professor Lupin!" Samie greeted

Remus looked at the students with a smile, "Do you guys mind if I borrow little Ms. Snape here for a while?"

Remus and Samie were just catching up in his classroom. They were talking for quite a while now when Draco bursts in.

"D! What happened to your face?" Samie asked

D came in with a bruised nose looking a bit sheepish, "I may or may not have provoked Granger."

Samie rolled her eyes at him. Professor Lupin smiled at them and said, "You can go now Ms. Snape. I think young Mr. Malfoy here needs you more than I."

Samie Smiled at him in thanks.

"Why would you even think it's a good idea to provoke her?" Samie asked annoyed

"I didn't think she would do anything!" Draco defended

Samie just scoffed at that. Let me look at that. Samie grabbed Draco's chin roughly.

"Careful!" Draco said

"Don't move," Samie said.

While observing the bruise Draco's heart went a bit faster. Samie's face and Draco's are so close that they can see each other's pores. Samie gently tapped her wand on his nose and muttered an 'episkey'.

Smiling at her handiwork she looked up and froze. She only realized how close they were. Forgetting that she still was holding his chin she dropped her hand and moved backward.

Draco coughed on his hand trying to cover the growing blush. Feeling very awkward he said, "Uh thanks." he murmured

Samie was in the same predicament as he whispered "of course."

They looked at each other and smiled, "I'm going to uh my dad's. See you later?"

"Sure," Draco said.

Samie went to open the door to their quarters when his dad beat her to it. He was from the inside, holding a potion bottle.

Severus looked relieved when she saw her. "Will you take this to Lupin?"

Samie looked at the potion in confusion. She didn't recognize this one. "What's it for?" She asked.

Severus quickly replied, "He's been sick and I was the one instructed to make his potions."

Severus handed Samie the potions. Samie was about to reply when he closed the door.

Samie huffed at her father and went to go see his godfather. On the way there he saw Draco roaming around.

"I thought you're going to uncle Sev's?"

"I was but he told me to give this to professor Lupin."

"I'll come with you."

Knocking on the door She was met with silence. They slowly went in when and they were met with an empty room. Samie placed the potion on his desk when Draco called her.

"S, you might want to see this." She looked at what he was holding and gasped.