Chapter 23

(Samie's POV)

I am having fun here at the Manor. D and I are again experimenting on some potions. We love to create potions for pranks. While I'm here, Uncle Luci and Aunt Cissy are teaching us proper Pure blood etiquette. All pure blood families need to train to be able to face the world gracefully. They started teaching us when we became 7. Even though I am a half blood they still want me to learn because I'm also part of their family and also My grandmother Eileen Prince is a pure blood unfortunately she married my abusive grandfather. 

While staying with my godparents I became less clumsy. Don't get me wrong I already learned how to interact with other pureblood families and how to dine. I just had a hard time being graceful. Fortunately while staying with them I became more careful and graceful with every movement. They taught us to move slowly when eating. It gives the illusion that we are very graceful and not overly excited for the food. It may seem boring but I actually like it. It makes feel more confident as a lady.

D and I were about to play exploding snap when Uncle Luci called us from downstairs.

"Princess, Dragon!. Come down now your training will start."

"Ugh S I am so tired of this training stuff. We already know how to act proper." D complained

"I'm too lazy to be proper at the moment and I really want to play this game." 

"Rock paper scissors who will try to get out of this?" D challenge

"Oh your on."

So I lost and now I am thinking of a hundred reasons to convince uncle to let us play instead of the training. 

"I called you two 5 minutes ago and where is Draco?." I can see the annoyance in his eye. This is going to be hard to get out off.

Step 1 find an excuse that he will approve

"Sorry Uncle we were cleaning our mess a D is just in the loo cleaning up." Please slytherin abilities take over me.

I saw his eyes soften just a tiny bit.

"Good. Now go on then."

Step 2 compliments are a necessity

"Uncle Luci I just wanted to thank you for teaching us. You really are a good teacher compared to our other professors."

"No worry princess but you still need to train." he said with a smile

Step 3 find a flattering excuse.

"About that uncle. Since you really are a great mentor we don't really need to train today."

"Thanks princess but you both still need it but fine I will cut the time shorter."

hmm I'm not yet satisfied.

Step 4 find a more factual excuse.

  "But uncle we already learned a lot from you and aunt. If we train more our moves might be more robotic than gracefully natural."

He is still thinking but I can see he is still not convinced so Step 5 make him feel bad.

"Unless we aren't improving? Are we not doing well uncle?" I asked in my saddest voice that I can muster.

I saw the flick in his eye and I know I got him.

"Oh no princess, you and dragon are actually very advance for your age. I think you're right. You may become a little too robotic if you train everyday. I'll change the schedule to every other day." He said and kissed my head

BINGO!

I went back to D's room.

"So how did it go?" He asked

"It went well but" I said

"What happened?"

"I might just convince him that we don't need too much training so he adjusted our schedule. Instead of everyday it is now every other day." I said with a grin

He hugged me tightly.

"You really are the Slytherin Princess." He said while chuckling

"That I am peasant." 

We just laughed and started to play our game.