Chapter 53

"You should have told me that you were learning the Patronus charm!" Samie said to Harry.

Harry scoffed at her and replied, "I did tell you that Professor Lupin was tutoring me."

Samie just rolled her eyes at him. "At least give a girl a warning next time you pass out. My friends were super worried when I blacked out. Do you still have those lessons?"

Harry shook his head, "No. I kinda got the hang of it."

Samie grinned, "That's great! You should teach me sometimes."

Harry smiled. He was pleased to know that she supported him. "Sure anytime."

While walking, Samie and Harry are talking. They are trying to catch up when suddenly someone bumped into Samie.

"Ugh! Watch where you're going you wanker!" The whiny voice of Lavender Brown said to Samie.

"Excuse me?" Samie said in disbelief. 

"You heard me. Hawwy, why are you even hanging out with a slimy Slytherin."

Harry frowned, "Lavender, she's my friend. Please don't insult her."

"No way. How can you even be friends with her?! She's a snake!" Lavender said with disgust.

Samie raised her eyebrow at her. She was getting very irritated and Samie plus irritation is not a good combination.

"Hey, Brown." Samie called

"What?!" Lavender rolled her eyes at her.

"I have a bit of good advice for you." Samie smiled sickly sweetly.

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"You like boys don't you?" Samie asked

"Of course I like boys. What would you know about them huh? You're very umm slytheriny." She told Samie with as much confidence as she can muster.

While saying this, Samie's friends approached her. "What's wrong with Slytherins huh?" Blaise asked. 

"Not-nothing." She replied

Ron, Hermione, Dean, and Seamus then appeared.

"Won Won! They're ganging up on me."

The Gryffindors just scowled at the Slytherins.

Samie just rolled her eyes at her. "You should introduce your upper lip and lower lip sometimes. They will like you a lot more. Even I would like you a whole lot more." Samie said with fake innocence.

Harry snorted but Lavander was livid. "Ugh! Hawwy, she's so mean! Can't you see? She's evil!"

"Who are you calling evil?!" Draco defended

Harry then rolled his eyes. Samie just got irritated more, "It's just a piece of simple advice and you can't follow it. Do I have to dumb it down for you? It means shut up!" 

"Samie!" Hermione exclaimed. Both Dean and Seamus tried not to laugh.

Lavender was getting angry  "How dare you insult me. At least I don't cry to daddy whenever something doesn't go my way."

"Lavender!" Again, Hermione stated

Samie was about to hex her when Harry stopped her.

"I would gladly slap you but that would be called animal abuse!"

The Slytherins all laughed. 

"See Hawwy, she's mental. Why would it be animal abuse? There are no animals here. She's just pushing my buttons." Lavender tried her hardest to be adorable so Harry can comfort her.

"How dumb can you be?" Pansy giggled

Lavender just huffed annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push your buttons, I was looking for the mute." Samie seethes.

Lavender was trying not to cry. "Well, at least I'm not a coward! I ain't afraid of birds! She's probably working for you-know-who" Lavender tried her hardest to find a good insult.

"Lavender enough!" Harry stated.

"But Hawwy -" 

"I said stop it. She's my friend you don't have the right to insult her." Harry scowled at Lavender

Lavender pouted and a tear falls from her eye

"It's alright Harry, people like her are like treasures."

Harry and the Slytherin all looked confused and Lavender beamed smugly.

"Of course I am. I'm pretty and everyone wants me." Lavenders said.

"Ugh no. Because you just want to bury them." Lavender got scared and ran away. 

Dean and Seamus followed her.

"Samie, you took it too far. Why would you insult her like that." Hermione said.

Samie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms to her chest. "She was the one who insulted me first. She bumped into me and she had the nerve to insult me."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know." Hermione said shyly.

"No, I get it.  I'm a Slytherin after all. Slytherins are always the ones picking up a fight." Samie bitterly said

"No, it's not like tha- "

"Come on Samie, let's calm you down a bit." Blaise interrupted. He put his hand on her back and guides her away from them.

The Slytherins just glared at Hermione who looks like a kicked puppy.

So this is just a filler chapter and if it sucks you know why lol. I'm trying to practice writing in 3rd person so if it's a bit confusing you can tell me so I can go back to write in POVs. Thanks again for reading and voting for my story!