Chapter 37

(Samie's POV)

Ughh as much as I love watching quidditch, I hate the rain. It makes you all wet and your hair sticks to your face. Gosh I sound like a whiny brat. I would just love to sit in the common room where it is dry and comfy but alas even though me and Harry aren't really on speaking terms I would still support him. I can't believe they allow quidditch to continue in this type of weather. I'm with the gang, even though they do not like Harry they came to accompany me. 

"Ugh S, do we really need to watch this until it ends? Its raining and wet. Its not even Slytherin competing." D commented.

"D, I told you that you needn't have to accompany me. you and the squad can wait for me in the common room"

"You know we are always here for you S, doesn't mean I have to like it. Kidding aside, you and Potter aren't on speaking terms, why do need to watch him?"

"He is still my brother D."

"I know but still."

I whispered to D, "And you know very well me and Harry are 'bonded' so whatever happens to him happens to me. What if he suddenly broke his arm again like last year and I am chilling in the common room suddenly having a broken arm? At least here I can get ready for anything that may injure us."  

"I still don't like you having your life in the hands of Potter. He always gets in trouble. What was your mother thinking?!" grumbled 

"I don't know, you ask her."

Pansy and I were talking while the boys heavily critiquing the players. 

Suddenly I can feel Harry's heart quickens. Not just by the game, he feels fear.

"Somethings wrong I mumbled."

"What's wrong Samie?" Pansy asks 

"No nothing." I replied. 

D, dad, and gramps are the only one who knows about the bond. The Slytherin squad and 2/3 of the golden trio only knows that Harry is my half brother, which no one else knows.

The game continued and there are umbrellas flying. This is really dangerous. What if one of the umbrellas hit a student in the eye. 

I was chatting with D when suddenly I feel like I can't be happy happy anymore. I snapped out of it but I can feel Harry is in trouble. D looked at me worriedly. I can see he is trying to talk to me but I can't hear anything. It all sound muffled.

I became real dizzy, I can see black dots surrounding my vision. All I remember is saying in my mind

'Harry, what happened this time'  

Then I blacked out.

(Draco's POV)

I really hate rainy weather. I don't mind the cold I just don't like getting wet. I was just talking to S when suddenly she looks like she would fain't.

"S, hey S. You alright?" I asked shaking her a bit.

The squad noticed us and asked questions.

"Shut up for a moment!" I hissed

They quickly shut their mouths. I was confused on why S is behaving this way but then suddenly I knew what it is. Merlin's balls POTTER!

S suddenly fainted and I caught her. It is the same time bloody Potter fell.

(Severus' POV)

I put a water repellant charm on me to avoid getting wet in this terrible weather. I'm just observing the game so that Potter brat won't get injured. He is flying rapidly fast and going higher. I can't believe Albus allowed to continue the game in this poor weather. Plenty of accidents can occur. Are they not thinking?

While watching the game I saw a glimpse of black. I mentally cursed. There are dementors are in the grounds. I looked for Samie to see if she was safe. 

When I spotted her she looked kind of dazed. Draco was shaking her. I was confused but my attention was caught when I heard gasps. I saw Potter, falling from a hundred feet. I felt my stomach drop. 

Hey sorry for updating late again. There was a typhoon in my country that flooded our 1st floor. You can only see the roofs on some other houses. The electricity went out and It just got back today. I know this chapter is a bit short but I will try my best to make it longer. Thanks for the support! 12K can you believe it?!!