Chapter 14

(Samie's POV)

I ran out of the room as quickly as I can. I can't believe them. I can't believe Harry. I thought he trusted me. I know our house has a bad image but still. Does he think I will be friends with D if he was truly a bad person. Yes he may be a git sometimes, disrespectful, or plain out rude but he doesn't want anything bad to happen to anyone. The fact that D was with us when the first incident happen was proof that he doesn't have anything to do with this. Well now I know who has been stealing from my father. I just wish they could just come to me. 

It has been a week since my out burst. I avoided the trio as possible. I knew what happen to Hermione. she turned into a half cat or something. I really want to talk to her and comfort her but I can't get the feeling out that she deserved it. For one she stole the ingredients from my father and I doubt Harry and Ron can complete brewing potions without something exploding. Of coarse I didn't tell my dad. They are still my friends I don't want them to get in trouble. Though I don't think they see me as a friend anymore.

I have been quiet lately. I have been focusing on my studies more to distract myself from the chamber, Harry being my brother, the bonding ritual, and the fact that my brother and his friends doesn't trust me and think lowly of my house. My dad and D probably noticed my change of mood. 

"Hey S do you want to play wizard chess?" D asked

"Not really D I still have to finish my History of Magic essay."

"Why are you already doing that? Our due date is next week."

"I want to finish everything early okay so I won't be cramming everything like you do." I teased

"S what really happened? You have bee acting distant lately. Not just to me but to Potter and his gang."

"I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood you know."

"You know I'm here for you. I f you need to talk to someone I'm here." He smiled at me

"Thanks I'll probably tell you someday."

It is now time for Potion class with the one and only Gryfindors. Don't get me wrong I do like Gryfindors but I don't like being in class with the trio. 

While dad was discussing Harry thought it is the perfect time to use our bond to talk to me.

'Samie we need to talk. I'm really sorry' 

'Harry now is not the time.'

'Please I know what I did was wrong. You have to forgive me.'

'Harry just shut up I am trying to listen to the teacher here.'

'I won't shut up until you talk to me'

'Am I not talking to you now?!'

'You know what I mean'

I was so mad that Harry decided to talk to me in the middle of class that I didn't hear my dad call me. 

"Ms SNAPE!" 

"I'm sorry something was on my mind." I told him looking down at my hand.

"Yes there was. Now answer my question."

"Umm what was the question sir?" 

He pinched his nose in frustration, "If you were listening you should have heard me ask the question. I asked what a Pepperup Potion is designed to do?"

I was glad I knew this one. Burying yourself in your studies has some perks. "A Pepperup Potion is designed to improve health, relieve coughs and colds, though it does have one major side effect: it causes steam to dribble from the patient's ears for several hours afterward."