Chapter 34

(Samie's POV)

It has been a few days since Harry has stopped trying to talk to me. To be honest it was kind of peaceful. We now have DADA class next. I was with Pansy and the guys. We were in some kind of clique. Our motto was, "Mess with one of us, be ready to face all of us."

We were all staring at an old closet. It would have fooled me that it was a normal average wardrobe but it began to shake. 

"Intriguing isn't it? Anyone like to venture a guess, as to what is inside?" Moony asked

"That's a Boggart, that is." Dean said

"Very good Mr. Thomas. Now can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows" As Hermione was telling the answer, Pansy snorted. I glared at her. 

"What? Its just Granger girl memorized it text by text." Pansy defended herself

I just rolled my eyes 

"So terrifying, yes yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now, without wands please. After me, Riddikulus. (The students simultaneously said riddikulus) very good, a little louder and very clear. Listen, Ri-ddikulus. (riddikulus) very well, so much for the easy part, you see the incantation alone is not enough. What really finnishes a boggart is laughter, you need to force it to assume to a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain, hmm ah Neville, would you join me please. Come on, don't be shy"

Neville nervously went forward. 

"Neville, what frightens you most of all?"

"prif snjfgy" he murmurs

"Sorry?"

"Professor Snape."

Laughter escape from the students mouth. I giggled a bit.

"Professor Snape (he chuckles) frightens all. And I believe you live with your grandmother."

"Yes but I don't want the boggart to turn to her either."

Another wave of chuckles came.

"No, it won't. I want you to picture her clothes only her clothes, very clearly in your mind."

"She carries a red handbag-"

"We don't need to hear. As long as you see it we'll see it. Now when I open that wardrobe, here's what I want you to do."

He began to whisper something to Neville's ear.

"Can you do that? Yes, wand at the ready. One, two, three."

The wardrobe opened and I saw My dad walked out. It was very creepy for me because I never in my whole life, expect to see my dad walked out of any wardrobe. It was really odd.

"Think Neville think." Moony whispered to Neville.

"Riddikulus!" Neville shouted. 

Suddenly my dad's robes were no longer there. It was replaced with, I assume Neville's gran's clothes. Everyone laughs except for me and my friends. I was a bit upset that uncle Moony told Neville to do that. He can just turn his boggart into anything but he decided to humiliate him. I'm not mad but I can see that both my dad and godfather loves messing with each other.   

"Wonderful Neville, wonderful. Incredible. Okay to the back Neville. Everyone form a line." Moony commented.

Me and my friends waited for everyone to form a line. We didn't want to be squished. After everyone was in line we proceeded to go to the back. 

One by one everyone was battling their boggarts. It was now Harry's turn. The boggart suddenly turns into a dementor. But before Harry can spell it away, Moony steps in front of him. The boggart changed into a full moon. Moony uttered the spell and the moon suddenly turned into a deflated balloon. He dismissed the class quickly. Everyone left except me.

"What are you still doing here cub? Don't you have a class to get to?" Moony asks

"Don't worry uncle Moony, I have a free time next."

"You wanted to ask me why I stood in front of Harry?"

"Umm yeah" 

"I assume that it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort. And I don't think it is necessary causing everyone to be frightened."

"Ohh, yeah that's true."

"Do you want to know what your boggart is?"

"Kinda, but I think I know what shape it will turn into. I really am terrified of birds, especially after the incident with the hippogriff."

"Well let's see then."

I stand in front of the wardrobe. A good 6 feet away. uncle Moony opened the door. I patiently waited for it. As the boggart came out I stood there frozen. I can't move. My breath hitched. I was panicking. I saw my dad. My dad on the floor dead. He was laying in a pool of his blood. I kneeled down to him. I lost everything that was happening around me. I tried to wake him up but then uncle moony dragged me away and stood infront of it. Just like what happened with Harry's the boggart turned into a full moon and uncle Moony spelled it away. 

I had tears in my eyes. I wiped them out. Uncle Moony just hugged me tightly. 

"I'm sorry. I know the spell but " I sniffed

"Its alright cub." He whispered to me. He kissed my head and began stroking my back to calm myself. 

"I should go." I said

"Its alright cub. You can stay here for a bit. Do you want to talk about it?" 

"No. I'm really okay uncle. I just have to go somewhere. Thanks."

I ran out of the room. I know I'm being silly but I need to find my dad. I need to know he is okay. I have been running for 5 minutes now. I can't seem to find him. I ran towards his classroom but he isn't there. I ran towards our quarters but He isn't there. I tried to go to his office and thankfully he is there. Breathing and living. I ran towards him and tackled him in a hug. I grabbed on to him for dear life. He was startled by my action. 

I really don't know what will happen to me if my dad wasn't here. I can't survive without him.