Chapter 52

(Severus' POV)

After finishing the potion for Poppy, I went back to my quarters to check on Samie. I carefully opened the door to her room. I smiled at the scene. She was sleeping peacefully. I sat on her bed and touched her forehead. She doesn't have a fever, I mumbled to myself. Why would she collapse for no reason? I gently brushed her hair out of her face by using my hand. I smiled at the memory of fixing her hair for her. 

Flashback (3rd POV)

Severus was in the living room reading the Daily Prophet. He suddenly hears chatter of footsteps. "Samie, what did I tell you about running inside the house?" Severus asked without looking up from the paper. 

3 year old Samie looked at her father in frustration, "Sowwy daddy but can you fix my haiw? It awleys in my face." She pouted. You can see the frustration in her little face.

Severus froze for a minute. He doesn't know how to tie her hair. He only knows to do a ponytail since he does it to himself. 

"Come here, little snake

"Come here, little snake." Samie slowly approached his daddy. 

Severus did his best with a normal ponytail. It looks very neat and tidy. He showed his daughter using a mirror. Severus saw her reaction and frowned.

"Don't you like it, little snake?" Samie shook her head, "Daddy can you please style it?" 

Severus was confused, "Style how, baby?" Samie then grinned and ran up to her room.

Severus then gulped at the picture. "I don't know if I can do this little snake. And where did you even get this magazine?" 'Hair Tips and Tricks for Young Witches'

Samie giggled and said, "Uncle Luci gave it to me. He said that I should start taking care of my haiw. He said something bout the haiw is the first thing a person will look at and if you have messy haiw the people will think that you are messy person."

Severus rolled his eyes at that. He shouldn't be surprised that it was Lucius. That man takes longer fixing his hair than his wife. Severus looked at his daughter and sighed. She was doing the thing with the eyes again "Please, daddy. I won't bother you whenever you make your juices if you do my haiw." Severus snorted. Samie calls his potions, juices because of the different colored liquid. 

Severus smirked at her daughter, "You will make a good Slytherin someday." Severus stated. Samie didn't bother to understand it but she knows her daddy will do her hair so she grinned.

Severus tries his best to recreate what was in the magazine. He cursed Lucius in his head. It took almost an hour but he was done. He looked at his daughter and grimaced.

Samie grabbed the mirror and looked at herself

Samie grabbed the mirror and looked at herself. Severus was waiting for the tantrum but then heard giggles. Severus then looked at her confused. 

"You did gweyt daddy! I look pweetty." Severus was shocked and grinned

"Of course you look pretty." He smiled at his daughter. 

Severus saw the mischievous look on her face. "Daddy?"

"Yes, my little snake?" Samie then grinned "Can I do your hair?"

Severus then paled.

Flashback end

(Severus' POV)

I smiled and looked at my daughter. I kissed her head goodnight. I gently got out of the room.

baby talk

sowwy = sorry

haiw = hair

awleys = always

gweyt = great

pweetty = pretty

I don't own any of the pictures. I just got them in google hehe. I tried writing in 3rd person, tell me if I did okay. Thanks for reading and voting for my story!