Chapter 51

(Samie's Pov)

I squinted my eyes and realized that I was leaning on someone. It's probably D. When I fully open my eyes I saw my friends looking at me worriedly. 

I then noticed that D was looking at me annoyed? I was confused then I noticed he was looking at the one holding me. I tensed a little knowing it wasn't D and was stunned that Blaise was the one holding me. I quickly stood up and stretched. 

"Umm, What happened?" 

Blaise replied instantly, "You blacked out for a minute there. Are you alright?" He asked touching my shoulder and looking me in the eye. 

I became flustered. "Umm, yeah. I'm fine." 

I was now blushing a bit. It made me very confused as to why I'm feeling this. 

"Are you sure? Your face is getting red. You should go to the hospital wing." Pansy said worriedly.

"Yeah. You looked like you just ran a marathon with the way you're going red." Theo added

I coughed trying to control my body. "No, it's alright. I think I'm just a bit tired. I'll just rest at my dad's"

"I'll help y-" Blaise started but he got cut off by D.

"Come on S, I'll come with you." D gently placed his hand on my shoulder to guide me.

"See you tomorrow I guess," I said to my friends. They waved. Blaise just looked at me in concern but then smiled when he saw me looking at him. I smiled back.

While walking D started, "So, what was that?" 

I looked at him confused. "What was what?"

"Don't play innocent." He scowled

"What? I'm not! What are you talking about?"

D just grumbled a nevermind. 

When we finally arrived, I was about to whisper the password when it opened to reveal my father.

He looked at us confused. His eyes zoned in D's arms on my shoulder. He narrowed his eyes on D and D quickly let go of me and smiled sheepishly. I just rolled my eyes. 

"What are you two doing here, on a day like this?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Noth-" "S passed out." D cut me off and I elbowed him in the gut.

Dad then took my face and examined me. "Are you alright?"

"fine, just prolly tired," I mumbled. He then raised his eyebrow.

"I mean, I'm doing fine and I am probably just tired." And suddenly I felt lightheaded again. I collapsed and fortunately dad caught me. 

"That is not what 'fine' means. I think I should get you to Madam Pomphry."

"No, dad. I'm just tired. Please, I don't want to go to the hospital wing."

"But-"

"Please." I tried my best to look small and cute. 

He groaned but nodded, "Go inside and rest. That means no reading and no magic. Just lay on your bed and close your eyes. If I see you not resting, I will bring you directly to Poppy."

I grinned and stood up. I waved bye to D and he waved back. 

"I'll check on you later. I have something to do. Rest, little snake." He kissed my forehead. 

I lay on my bed, thinking why I'm collapsing. I followed my father's instruction to close my eyes. And then slowly, I fell asleep.