Chapter 25

(Samie's POV)

We apparated in uncle Moony's front door. 

*Knock * *Knock*

Uncle Moony opened the door and I attacked him with a hug.

"Uncle Moony!" 

My uncle was startled but then relaxed as he carried me.

"How is my little cub?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm fine uncle Moony. I missed you but you can put me down now." 

He chuckled and put me down.

"Lupin" dad greeted my uncle happily. note the sarcasm

"Severus come in."

(Severus' POV)

We went inside Lupin's  cot. I looked at Lupin with the look that said 'we need to talk in private'.

"Cub, why don't you get settled, your room is in there at the right." 

Samie looked at me for approval and I gave her a nod. She went inside the room to unpack.

"Severus I really wanted to thank you for letting Samie stay here even though I have a umm ..-"

"Yes, your furry problem." I cut him off "And I did not do this for you, I just so happened to have no choice in the matter. If the Malfoys did not have to go to Germany she would have stayed there longer."

"Malfoys?? Why would she be spending her summer at the Malfoys" He asked

"What do you think Lupin? You are not her only Godfather. Lucius and Narcissa are her Godparents."

He looked a bit dissapointed.

"And about your illness, I have your wolfsbane with me. I want you to take Samie to the Burrow 2 days before your transformation. I do not want to risk my daugther's safety because of your forgetfulness."

"Of coarse. I'm glad that you even let her stay with me."

"Just like I said earlier, If it was up to me she would not be in here in the first place."

(Samie's POV)

I was done unpacking. My room here is a bit smaller than my room at home and a lot smaller than my room at the Malfoys. It is alright though because it is cute. 

I went outside and I saw my dad scowling as usual and my uncle anxious. 

"Hey guys!" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hey cub like your room?"

I joined him at the couch "Yeah its cute." I grinned

  "Samie I need to leave now." 

"Already?" I pouted

Uncle Moony gave us a private moment. We stand in front of the door.

"I will try my best to visit you as often, okay little snake?"

"I know dad." I smiled sadly at him 

He hugged me tightly and kissed my head. He bended down to height and cupped my face. 

"Have fun, be careful and if you are in trouble don't hesitate to owl me. I love you."

"Always?" I asked

"Always." 

I smiled and I saw him dissaparate.

A few days later Uncle Moony and I are having so much fun. He told stories of when he was at school. It was funny the pranks that they pulled off. Fred and George would probably be friends with them if they were in the same era. I learned that uncle Moony likes chocolates nevermind LOVES chocolates so we tried to bake cookies but we failed. It was so funny because we both threw flour at each other.  It was a mess. 

I love hanging out with uncle Moony. Don't worry Uncle Luci is still my favorite because he practically raised me with dad. But uncle moony is more on the fun side. Uncle Moony may be poor but we always have something to do that is fun. 

I learned he will be the new professor in DADA.

"Really you'll be our teacher?" I asked excited.

"Yes cub."

"That's really great!"

"I know. It is really hard for me to find a job."

"Why is that?" I asked

"Ohh nothing." he smiled nervously so I just dropped the topic.

"We will now have a good professor for DADA thank Merlin" 

He chuckled

"Why is that?" he asked

"Well from what I heard Quirrel has you-know-who on the back of his head. Yes it is quite disturbing. And Lockhart." 

"Yes Lockhart the fraud." Said uncle

"Not just that he is a bit creepy." 

This got his attention.

"Creepy how?" he suddenly turned serious

"Umm you know he keeps looking at me creepily. Like from head to toe. And he keeps getting too close. One time he grabbed my hand and kissed it. Like gross." I laughed but uncle's face didn't seemed amused.

"Are you alright?" he asked slowly. his eyes darken.

"Yeah?" 

"Did he .... did he ever, you know." 

"Huh? I don't get it?"

"Did he ever touch you?" he looked at me with anxious eyes.

What that's an odd que- I finally realized what the question meant. ohhh like that. no no no

"No it never came to that" I said quickly. I raised my hand to try to calm him. 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in the tightest hug I have ever received. 

"Thank Merlin" He whispered

"Don't worry Uncle Moony if he did my dad will probably kill him instantly." I giggled

"That I do know. But knowing Severus he won't just kill him he would probably let him bleed to death." I laughed.

We spent the summer laughing telling each other stories and attempting to bake. My dad visited twice asking how I was. I was really happy whenever he visited but I always feel the tension between him and uncle. 

I think this school year will be normal with Uncle Moony as our teacher there is no one out to get Harry.