Chapter 33

(Harry's POV)

We messed up. I messed up. Why do I have to run my stupid mouth?

"We have to apologize." Hermione said.

"100%" Ron said

"I'm the worst brother ever." I said

"Harry, its not entirely your fault. We didn't realized how Slytherin were actually treated by everyone else. We only see how the Sytherins treat everyone else."

"I know that Hermione but I shouldn't have treated Samie that way.  I hate to say this but Malfoy treats her better than I ever did. He is the better brother. I can't do anything right. I have to find her. I have apologize. She is the only family I got."

I began to run so I can find her.

Ron grabbed my arm, "Mate, I think you should let her cool down for a bit. We really hurt her. We can apologize to her tomorrow."

"But-"

"Ron's right Harry. She is too hurt to listen. Ughh, I feel so bad. We've been criticizing Slytherins for their bullying tendencies when we bully them ourselves."

I nodded in agreement.

The next day came. I saw Samie with her friends heading to the Great Hall. Hermione, Ron and I tried to approach her when, Zabini blocked our view of Samie, "Well, well, well. Look do we have here. The Golden trio came to socialize with the slimy, bully snakes." Zabini said.

"What did we ever do to grace us with the presence of The-Boy-Who-Lived?" Nott sarcasticly asked

"Nott I just want to talk to Samie."

"What, so you can insult her further? Not a chance Potter." Pansy said

"Harry never insulted Samie." Ron and Hermione defended me.

"Oh really? so who said "Malfoy and his squad are just prats." Cause I remember very well that a certain scar head said that. And I also know that Samie is a part of Malfoy's squad." Pansy said.

"That is why I am here. I came to apologize to her you git." I just couldn't handle it anymore I was so irritated that it just slipped.

"Be careful on who you call git scar head." Zabini warned

"You guys are pretty outnumbered if you wanted to start a fight. Plus we have Crabbe and Goyle here." Nott said.

"We didn't come to fight alright we just wanted to talk." Hermione said

Draco seemed awfully quiet. I looked at him and saw him talking to Samie to distract her. I tried to talk to her through our link but she doesn't answer back.

"Come on Samie we need to talk. I'm sorry alright." I said 

"What a heartfelt apology Potter. It can make anyone cry." Zabini said dripping with sarcasm

 "Just get out of the way. I need to talk to her."

I tried to shove them away but a cold, sharp voice made me stop.

"Is there a problem here?" Snape's voice was low and calm. It made all of us stiff. Well everyone except them.

"Oh there is no problem professor, they were just leaving." Pansy said

"Alright, Miss Parkinson. You may now enter the Great Hall."

They left and we were about to leave when Snape called us.

"Mr. Potter, may I have a word with the three of you in my office?" Snape spat my name

"But sir, we haven't had breakfast yet." I tried to get us out of it.

"You seem to have misunderstood me, Mr. Potter, it was not a request."

"But sir-" Ron started

"It seems to me you three are not very hungry because you seem to have all the time in the world to chat in the hallway."

He just walked out. We decided to follow him. Not wanting to worsen the situation. We practically need to run so that we can follow him. He opened the door to his office and gracefully sat on his chair in front of his desk. We followed in and stood in front of him.

"Do you know why I have summoned you in for today?"

"Because we have all the time to chat in the hallway?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Mind your cheek Potter. If I were you I would shut up and listen."

"Sorry" I murmured

He raised an eyebrow

"Sorry sir." 

"I heard that you three loved slandering my house and I. Is this true?"

"Sir we didn't love-" Hermione tried to defend

"Is. This. True." Snape cutted

"We did sir but its not like we-" Ron tried to continue on what Hermione is going to say

"My question is fairly easy, so I do not understand why you can't answer it. It is a simple yes sir or no sir. Are the three of you that thick?"

Ron gulped and Hermione's face drained of color.

"No sir, we aren't thick." I answered

"Then answer the bloody question Mr. Potter."

"Yes sir" I finally answered and he hummed.

"But not only that, you insulted me, insulted my house, insulted my students, but you also insulted my daughter. What do you take me for Mr. Potter?"

"Sir, you have to understand, I never insulted Samie I ju-" I was cut off again

"So you three deny insulting her house?"

"No but-" we tried to defend our action

"You deny insulting her friends?"

"No but-"

"You deny insulting her father?"

"No sir but-"

"So you three technically offended anything and everyone close to her even though it will hurt her. But it is alright because you didn't insult her directly? Is that it?" We will be dead right now if looks could kill. Ron was trembling and, Hermione was playing with her tie.

I looked down. I realized that we really hurt Samie bad. I can't believe myself. I was supposed to be protecting her. I was supposed to make her happy.

"I suggest you three to stop bothering Samantha until she is ready for you to approach her."

"Sir we have to talk to her. She has to forgive me she is the only family I've got"

"She does not have to do anything you say, Potter. You should have thought about your actions then. And let me rephrase my sentence. I command you three to stop bothering Samantha until she is fit for you to address her. If I see you within 10 feet near her outside of class, you would not like what I would do to you. You three may not like me now but believe me, I can be very much worse, especially if it pertains to my daughter

GET OUT NOW."

We ran as fast as we can. As much as I hate Snape. I am terrified out of my wits right now. Ron and Hermione is pale as a ghost. I can't blame them. I'm probably the same. 

'Sissy, please talk to me.' I tried to talk to her again using our link, but unfortunately she still didn't answer me.