Chapter 17

(Draco's POV)

I quickly ran out of the girl's lavatory. I am trying to find my godfather. I really wish S is safe right now. Knowing there is a giant snake close to them is making my stomach churn. I go down to the dungeons and knock on the door repetitively. I don't care about manners right now. All I know is S is risking her life to save a girl.

My godfather opened the door clearly annoyed. When he saw me he was confused and a bit concerned. Me and S are the only one who can see emotion in his face. 

"Draco. What in the Wizarding world are you doing here? It is not safe for you to loiter around." 

"Uncle it is about S."

"Tell her to stay out of the mess. It is dangerous I already told the teacher about the Basilisk. We will be having a meeting about it in 5 minutes."

"Yeah about not interfering."

He looked at me to continue. I can sense he already knows what I am about to say.

"S told me to call you. We found the Chamber of Secrets. Harry, Ron, and Lockhart is with us."

He was stunned. He grabbed a fist full of his hair. 

"You children aren't supposed to be out. You should know that, especially you two. You are both Slytherins. You hanging out with Potter is messing with your common sense. Just lead the way."

(Samie's POV)

While Harry is pleading to Ginny to wake up, I saw this Tom guy took Harry's wand. This is totally bad news.

"You got to help me Tom. There is a Basilisk."

"It won't come until its called." Tom guy said"

'Harry I don't think your friend here is going to be helping us.'

Harry then noticed that Tom dude is holding his wand.

"Give me my wand Tom."

"You won't be needing it."

"Listen we've got to go, we got to save her."

"Harry please don't be stupid he won't help us. He probably was the one who dragged Ginny here." I hate it when Harry becomes so dumb. He is not a Ravenclaw after all.

"You should listen to her Harry Potter. She is the smarter one out of the two of you. I can't do that Harry you see poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger."

Harry gave me a confused look.

"Yes Harry it is Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets."

"No she couldn't" Harry said

"She wouldn't." I said I may not know here that well but from the stories of her brothers she is the good guy here.

"It was Ginny who set the Basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat. Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls"

"why?" me and Harry asked

"Because I told her to. Find I can be very persuasive.

Is it some kind of mind control? I'm sure She wouldn't blindly followed his every requests. While I was trying to figure it out my questions were then answered by him.

"Not that she knew what she was, shall we say in a kind of trance. Still the power of the diary began to scare her and she tried to dispose ofit in the girls bathroom and then who should find it but you. The 2nd person who I was anxious to meet."