Chapter 24

(Samie's POV)

I am really missing my dad. The longest time we were apart is probable 3 days. I only have 5 days before leaving and going to Uncle Moony's place. Don't get me wrong I really am excited to be spending time with Uncle Moony but I just really miss my dad a lot. 

I decided to write my dad a letter. Hopefully he would reply.

Dear Dad

I really miss you. I hope you are doing alright. Are you safe there? I am having fun here at D's house. We experimented on a few potions. It was fun! We accidentally made a potion that if the drinker consume it, he or she would sing instead of talking. We tried it with Uncle Luci and my stomach really hurt because of laughing too hard. While he was scolding us instead of normal talking he would sing it out. It was really hard not to laugh even though he was reprimanding us. So he confiscated our potions kit. I really had fun with the training but sometimes it gets boring because we already know that. Someday I will be graceful as you are. I really want your robes so I can also walk dramatically. HAHAHA. Whatever gramps had made you do, I wish it went well. I really do miss you dad. Hope to se you soon. I love you!

Love : Your Little Snake

I gave the letter to D's owl. "Hey there girl, can you give this to my father, Severus Tobias Snape?" 

The owl hooted and I gave the letter. 

I was a bit down cause I really miss my dad. D tried his best to entertain me. It worked for a little while but when It came to sleeping I somehow can't get to sleep. 

I went out of the room quietly and went to the kitchen. I grab a glass of milk. I was just staring at the milk that I didn't even realized someone was with me.

"Princess? Are you alright?" 

I jumped and quickly turned around. Oh it was just my uncle.

"Oh, didn't see you there uncle Luci."

"What are you doing here staring at a glass of milk?"

"I really don't know. I didn't even realized that I was staring."

"Draco told me you were a bit down these couple of days."

"I think I'm a little homesick." 

Me and uncle sat down at the couch.

"You miss you dad?"

I just nodded 

"Come here"

I went to him and he hugged me. I snuggle a little bit more closer.

"You will see him soon. I'm sure he misses you too a lot probably even more than you do." He told me while he patted my hair.

"Its just I don't know how he is doing I just sent a letter to check up on him. I wish he would reply."

"He would be glad you sent the letter. Don't worry he would probably reply."

"Thanks uncle Luci." While he was hugging me I kind of felt better. I really miss my dad but I am really grateful for my godfather. He always seems to know how to cheer me up.

I finally fell asleep leaving the glass of milk untouched. I felt someone carry me to my room. He tucked me in bed and kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams Princess."

I woke feeling loads better. I saw my dad's owl tapping my window. That got me up very fast. I was excited to see the letter he wrote. I opened it and I saw my dad's fancy pancy penmanship.

Dear Samie

I too really miss you. Don't worry about me I'm doing just fine. What did I tell you about behaving? But don't tell this to your uncle but I'm proud at the potion you both did. I'm sorry I can't visit you. I am just too busy. I promise to visit you when you are at Lupin's as much as I really don't want but for you I'd do anything. I will see you soon my little snake. 

Love : Dad

I was really happy when I got the letter it made my day.

A few days later I felt a bit better. Today was the day I am going to go to Uncle Moony's. 

I was still asleep and someone decided to disrupt my peace. The suspect was gently shaking me.

"D, if you shake me one more time I am going to strangle you." I said in a groggy voice

"Well then I'm lucky I am not Draco."

I heard his voice I sat straight up and saw who it was.

"DAD!!!!" I tackled him in a hug.

He just chuckled, "Did you miss me that much little snake?"

"Duh. But you probably miss my amazingness more" I teased

"Actually It was kind of nice. It was peaceful." He teased back

I just scowled at him the famous Snape Scowl. 

He chuckled again. he grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"Of coarse I missed your annoyingness. The house was too quiet. And there is no one nagging me." He kissed my head

I just laughed

"Why are you here?"

"I thought you missed me? Why are you questioning me?" He glared playfully

"HAHA funny dad. Seriously though?"

 "I'm just going to accompany you to Lupin's."

I grinned and I went down with dad for breakfast. 

After breakfast we were now going to Uncle Moony's by apparating. 

I went and say good bye to D and aunt Cissy.

"Bye aunt Cissy" She kissed my head

"Bye dear and be safe." she said

"Bye D! I'm gonna miss you" I hugged him

"I know you're gonna miss me." He hugged me back

"Wow, no I'm gonna miss you too or take care?" I raised my eyebrow

"Duh S I will miss you too." He grinned

When I went to Uncle Luci he hugged me and carried me.

"Uncle Luci I'm too old to be carried" I complained with a smile.

"You will never be too old princess. Promise me something." He said

"What is it?"

"I will always be you favorite Godfather."

I laughed, "I thought that was obvious already. You will always be my favorite godfather." I giggled

"That I am." He said and put me down.

I saw my dad rolled his eyes. I chuckled at that.

We went outside the gates.

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

We then dissaparated 

POP