Chapter 27

(Samie's POV)

Staying with the Weasleys and the golden trio were great but there are certain topics that they mention that I am not really comfortable with. Like this one time we were talking about school.

"Are you excited for school?" Hermione asks

"Excited to go back sure but the studying not so much." Ron said

"Excited to go back yes but being in a room with Slytherins no."

"Ugh boys." Hermione said

"I should of asked what are the things you guys aren't excited for." 

"Having -

to do-

potions with-

the greasy-

git"

Fred and George said.

They all laughed but then suddenly realized I was in the room. They all look apologetic. 

I get it. I bash professors too. You know like Lockhart. But I wish they were more sensitive. They can talk whatever they like to talk about my father but I wish I wasn't there when they did talk. I'm not mad, just uncomfortable.

There is also one time when I heard Mr Weasley complaining about my godfather. Insulting here and there. 

I learned that it is hard to be friends with some who isn't friends with your friends if you get what I mean.

I really am thankful that I am in Slytherin because the noise of this Gryfindor family is too much to handle. Yes they are fun but too loud. Good thing I only need to stay for 3 days and we are off to Hogwarts.

We are now in the platform. I was looking for Uncle Moony or D. I saw D first.

"D!" I yelled 

he saw me and ran towards me and gave me the biggest hug.

"S I missed you."

"Come on let's find Pansy and the others."

We met them and we were exchanging stories of our summer.

"So how is Germany Draco?" Pansy asked

"Boring." D said 

"How about you Pans how was your summer?" I asked

"It was amazing I tried different food. What about you Samie?"

"I stayed in 3 different place. I stayed with D for about 2 weeks then the rest of the summer with my other godfather then at the Weasleys for 3 days."

D sneered when he heard that I stayed there.

"Why did you stayed at the Weasels?"

"My godfather needed something to do so he let me stay there."

"How were they?" asked Blaise

"They were fun at times but they can't seem to keep they're hatred in Slytherin especially with the Malfoys and my father. So I was in a tight spot."

"Don't worry Samie you always have us to insult them back" Blaise grinned

I laughed and playfully hit Blaise. I really am glad that I have them for friends. 

A few moments later.

We were talking about the man who escaped Azkaban.

"Have you heard about the man who escaped Azkaban?" Goyle asked

"Yeah. My dad told me a while ago but I don't know the details."

We were now speaking in hush tones

"I heard that he escaped to finish something." Pansy said

"My father said he escaped to kill someone he didn't able to kill before." D said

"Who?" I asked

"I heard it was Harry Potter." Blaise said 

The colors of my face drained. Another year another person out to get Harry. Why can't we have a normal year at Hogwarts.

D looked at me worried. He knows about the bond. He knows that as I am in as much danger as Harry.

The train suddenly stopped. It became so cold so quickly. I love cold but this cold is frightening.

"We can't be there yet." Pansy said

"I know right but why did the driver stopped?" I asked

"Maybe the train is broken?" Said Crabbe

"Why does it suddenly feel so cold?" asked D

The suddenly I feel like I'm not going to be happy any longer. I looked around but there is nothing then it clicked. 

Harry what have you gotten yourself into now? 

Then I blacked out.