Chapter 47

(Samie's POV)

"Who...... do .......... we have ........... here."

I gulped. 

I looked at D and saw that he was deathly pale. I turn to see Ron and Hermione, and just like D, they look very pale. I started turning around slowly and hoping it's not him, which would be impossible knowing his voice is very unique. Once I turned 180°, I saw the look in his eyes that meant trouble.

"Hey, erm uh, dad! N-nice to see you here. A-are you done with your erm uh Potions?" I try my best not to stutter because that will just make it worse. As you can see, I am totally not doing well.

He just scowled at me and turned to D. I elbowed D to face dad so I'm not the only one looking at dad. D very slowly turned around.  Hermoine and Ron tried to be invincible. The look that dad gave both D and I are frightening. 

Dad didn't talk, he just stared and sneered. He then walked away. D and I looked at each other node. We followed dad back to the castle. I was really nervous that I started pinching my arms. D noticed me so he held my hand and squeezed it.

While walking, I started to explain. "Dad, I can expl-"

He shut me up with one look. "I'm sorry father," I mumbled and looked down.

D looked at me sadly. 

A million years later, we are now in dad's office.

He leaned against his desk and crossed his arms.

"Do you have any idea what you have done, what could have happened?" He asked me calmly

"I'm sorry but-"

"Did I or did I not tell you that you are not allowed to go?"

"I can explain father but-"

"Answer the question." He snapped and I flinched. I was staring at my shoes because I can't look at him.

"You did."

"Look at me when you answer my questions. Are my eyes down there? All the etiquette exercises you have been taking are wasted with your actions. Look at me and stop squirming. If you can disobey my direct order then you should be able to face me with the consequence. 

NOW LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER.

I did my best to look my father straight in the eye without fidgeting. 

"Yes, you did tell me not to go to Hogsmeade father."

"I know that you wanted to go but I thought you understand. Your situation is different from your peers. There is a serial killer on the loose who not only wants to kill Potter but also knows who you are. Didn't we make a compromise? I told you that I will bring you to Hogsmead so you can buy the things you want and enjoy the small break from your studies. But what did you do to repay me? You still went out there knowing I told you that you are not allowed."

I was crying by then. I didn't even care that D is still with us."

"I'm sorry father, but-"

"Are you really?"

"Yes, I am. I know what I did was wrong but-"

"Yet you still did it."

"Just let me finish!" I snapped. And oh boy was that the wrong move.

"How dare you speak to me this way! You have no right to be frustrated! I was here looking for you, worrying because I do not know where you were! I trusted you to follow my request, I did not want to believe that you foolishly disobeyed me. I searched the entire castle unknowingly you are just with your friends having fun at a place I told you not to go! I have all the right to be frustrated but, the only thing you should do is to obey, be patient, apologize, and be respectful!"

I flinched but tried my best not to look down. He was never this angry at me before. My tears are just flowing like a river. 

"I really am sorry father. I really didn't plan on disobeying you."

"I do not care if you did not plan it. The point is you still did it. And you Draco, I know you know that I did not allow Samantha to go to Hogsmead, but to my surprise who do I see with her?"

I can see D fidgeting and very frightened.

"Don't blame -"

"Are you Draco? Am I talking to you?"

"I'm sorry" I mumbled 

Father just looked at D waiting for a reply.

"I apologize, uncle, I should have escorted her back to the castle."

"As you should." 

Father then looked at me.

"Now, explain to me why you disobeyed me."

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop it with the apologies and just explain!" he snapped

I was about to apologize again but fortunately, I caught it before it slipped out of my mouth.

I'm sorry Harry

"I really didn't plan on going but I saw Harry trying to sneak out."

"Did he force you to come with him? Did he drag you to Hogsmead? Did he imperioed you to go with him?"

"No father," I say sadly

"Then how come you are still at Hogsmead? It only means you went there willingly. As much as Potter is at fault, you do not have the right to blame him for your actions which you committed yourself."

"It's just that I can't force him to stay so I just went with him so I know he is safe."

"Did it not occur to you that it is better that you told me or any other professors than you to risk your life to babysit your brother of yours?"

"He will go with or without me father, It is better if I know where he is."

"What will you have done if you did encounter Black? Do you think you can get him with a mere expelliarmus? No, of course not. I will not sugar coat this, He will kill you or even torture you until you plead for death. Do you think you can handle that? Did you ever think what I will feel if I found you dead?! You know what I went through when your mother died! So do not lie to me. I know that you followed Potter for both of your safety but you also wanted to go out and have some fun. If you really wanted Potter to stay I know you can succeed. You can use your silver tongue and make him stay or you can even stun him and drag him to me. But you chose to go with him knowing you have a reason if you are caught. How very Slytherin of you, congratulations." He said with a sneer.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I was full-on sobbing now. My whole body was shaking.

He just pinched the top of his nose in frustration. He pulled out a handkerchief and gave it to me. I wiped my tears and snot out of my face.

"You will be grounded until I say so. No talking to any of your friends, you will stay at our quarters every night. After each class, you will be going directly to the next one you have. Your free time will always be spent at our quarters studying. You will eat breakfast and dinner at our quarters, your lunch will be at the great hall but if I see you interact with anybody I will make your grounding up until summer break. As your head of house, you will also have detention with me every night writing lines and scrubbing cauldrons for a month and 20 points from Slytherin. Draco, 5 points from Slytherin for not telling a teacher of your schoolmate's disobedience and detention with Professor McGonagall tomorrow and the next day. Now get out."

D and I started to go but my dad suddenly stopped me.

"I expect you to freshen up and wait for me at our quarters." after that he dismissed me.

"Yes, father." 

Oohhhh Snape is mad. Thank you for still being patient with me and continuing the story <3. I really tried my best to capture Snape's emotion. I am still open to suggestions. When Harry is trying to learn the Patronus charm from Lupin, do you want Samie to come with?