Chapter Twenty- Nine

(Sorry if it's bad)

Morning

Kylie's P.O.V

"Huh? What? Alfredo what are you doing here?" I asked surprisingly as I woke up with him next to me, I was in the middle of him and Wubbz. He didn't hear me so I shook him until he did wake up.

"Go to sleep." He said sleepily and pulled me down. He pulled me close to him and had his arm around me. I was about to pull away but someone came in so I quickly pretended I was sleeping so I wouldn't get in trouble.

"Wubbzy come on let's go eat breakfast." I heard Jessica say. Ugh she's going to tell dad. I waited until I heard the door shut again until I moved.

"Alfredo let go." I said while trying to push away. He just pulled me even closer. "Fredo what are you doing? You have a girlfriend!" I scolded. "Please let go I have to use the bathroom!" I said and kept on poking his face.

"Huh? Sorry sorry sorry, Im sorry." He said and quickly let go once he was fully awake. I scooted away and look at him.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was uhh dreaming about Jasmine.." He said embarrassingly.

"Well I'm definitely not Jasmine."

"Im sorry Ky, I came here to pick up Wubbz last night but I was tired."

"Oh okay.. I'll let this slide then." I nodded and went to the bathroom. Damn I didn't realize how strong Fredo was and how muscular he is.

* * *

"Kylie Samantha come to my office." Dad said just as I sat down at the table to eat breakfast. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my plate and ate my waffles while going to his office, it wasn't that far away.

"What?" I asked as I sat down in one of his chairs. He was reading the newspaper, since when does he do that?

"What the hell did I tell you about Alfredo?" He scolded as he put the newspaper down.

"It wasn't my fault he said he was tired so he just went to sleep next to me." I defended while eating my waffle. "I didn't even touch him."

"Jessica said you guys were cuddling this morning."

"He thought I was Jessica, I tried to get away but shit he's strong." I shrugged.

"Kylie put down the waffles, I can't take you seriously." Dad chuckled. I sighed and set the plate on his desk.

"What kind of lecture am I going to get now?" I sighed. "You never give Jackson lectures it's not fair, he's does bad things too."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"He watches porno with his friends." I said, I was lying but hey.. He should get in trouble too for once.

"Go bring Jackson in here now." Dad said angrily. I chuckled and quickly went to go get him. Once Jackson was in the office I quickly put my plate away and went to my car.

I didn't know where I was going but I knew I wasn't going to stay here. I drove to a gas station and sat in the parking lot as I crept around on Twitter. I saw that Luke and the rest of his band mates were in Atlanta for a concert tonight. I smiled and I messages Luke if he wanted to hang out for the day. He said he was at rehearsals but I can stop by to watch them.

* * *

"Miss Braun!" Ashton said as he saw me get out of my car. Looks like he just came too. Probably from getting late breakfast.