Chapter Fourteen

Next Morning

Justin's P.O.V

"What the?" I said angrily as I examined the pictures Kylie took at a photo shoot. This is the first time I'm seeing them. "Hey are these real?" I asked Scooter. We both in California at the hotel we're staying at.

"What are?" Scooter asked while coming over. "Oh.."

"Are they?" I said a little angrier. What the fuck?

"Yeah.." Scooter said slowly.

"Why the fuck is she posing like that? And with another man?!" I shouted.

"Justin you need to calm down." Scooter said.

"No I will not calm down! Why would you allow pictures like this being taken of her?!"

"It was for a photo shoot. She wanted to do it, so I let her."

"Why did you let her?!"

"Because she wanted to, I'm not going to say no... I honestly didn't know they were going to turn like that anyways."

"Have them take these down! Kylie is mine and I will not allow these pictures be floating a around!"

"No Justin. You cheated on Kylie, come on now. Just leave her alone.. I gotta go meet with Ariana." Scooter sighed and left. Once Scooter left I forcefully shut the laptop and kicked the chair down. I'm so angry right now, I can't even function. Just the thought of another man touching Kylie makes me angry as hell. I tried to calm down by writing some music.. That helped a little.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Yes mom.. I have everything I need packed." I assured her as she dropped me off at the airport.

"Ok... Wait don't forget your phone." She said while handing me it.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I smiled. "Jackson you sure you don't want to come?" I asked again.

"No, there's going to be drama that I don't want to be involved with."

"Ok.."

"We'll watch you from the TV." Mom smiled.

"Ok.. Bye." I smiled.

"Bye love you."

"Love you too." I smiled and waved goodbye. Once they drove away I grabbed my suitcase and tried to find my flight. I'm taking a normal plane since dad took the jet earlier.

"Hey Kylie.. How are you?" One pap said as he walked near me with a camera that was recording me.

"I'm good.. Good.. You?" I answered while continuing to walk.

"I'm great.. So you're not with Justin anymore?"

"No.. Not at the moment."

"Have you been sad about it?"

"No." I giggled. "Just in the beginning, but I'm over it."

"Will you be giving Justin another chance?"

"Hmm.. I don't know, I don't want to.. But you never know." I shrugged while signing some a some stuff a fan had as they approached me.

"Where are you heading?"

"California for the music awards." I answered.

"Will you be attending with Justin?"

"No.. I'll be going with Ariana Grande." I answered and posed for some photos with the fans. Once I did I left towards my flight gate.