Chapter Thirty- Four

Kylie's P.O.V

"What are you doing for Christmas?" Justin asked as I zipped up my jacket.

"I think I'm going over to dads.. I don't know yet. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Spending it with Ryan, Chaz, mom, and the rest of the family up in Canada. You guys should spend it with us." He offered.

"Just like 2 years ago? Are you going to push me in the snow again?" I said sarcastically and laughed at how young and stupid we were.

"Are you going to go to jail again? Break another camera? More community service?" He shot back. We both ended up laughing really hard.

"He shouldn't of been recording! And you got me mad so it was your fault!" I defended as I tried not to laugh anymore.

"Ahh that's a good memory." Justin smiled and leaned against the wall. I watched as he smiled as he remembered that night. It was so childish.

"I think we should all just spend Christmas together again. Just like old times." I smiled and took out my phone to call dad.

"Hello?" Dad answered.

"Hey dad! What's up?" I replied.

"Getting some work done in the office, what are you doing?"

"I actually am chilling with Justin and we were talking... How about we all get together for Christmas again.. Like old times?"

"I would love to Ky, but Jessica has a big party planned for her side of the family and we invited your grandparents and everyone.. We already have plans for the family. Im sorry sweetie, maybe we can next time. Sounds good?"

"A party for the family?" I asked. "Justin were you or Pattie invited?" I asked Justin he shook his head no.

"Why wouldn't you guys invite Pattie or Justin? Did you guys invite Alfredo? Or Kenny? Or Dan? And everyone else that's part of the crew? They're family too dad." I asked, I started to get a little mad and annoyed.

"Kylie if we invite everyone then it will be too huge."

"Who cares? They're family dad. God, everything is changing and I hate it! Why can't we all have just one day where it's like the old times again? I miss it."

"Kylie don't get upset. I'm sorry, everyone is growing up. Kenny and Dan they have their own family. Please understand. You're not 15 anymore so you're not our first priority anymore, there's other things to worry about."

"Excuse me? I'm not your first priority anymore? Are you fucking serious? I'm your daughter I should always be your first priority! You know what I'm hanging up. I don't want to talk to you anymore." I immediately hung up and threw my phone to the side.

"He probably didn't mean it like that Kylie, don't get too mad. You can come with me if you want to spend Christmas with me. You, me, Chaz, and Ryan. We all can hang out and play video games. No kisses or shit like that. Just us 4 as friends, like the good old times. It can be like the tour bus nights where we would gather around the TV and battle each other, remember?" Justin was rubbing my back and I was leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I just miss the past." I sighed.

"I know.. Sometimes I do too."

"I want to go to Canada with you." I said and took out a suitcase.

"Really? Are you sure? What about Scooter? And your family Ky... I bet they'd want to see you."

"They can see me the next day or on New Years, I bet they already planned a party."