Chapter Thirty- Seven

Christmas

Justin's P.O.V

"Alright guys, before I bring Kylie here please don't tease her, don't make her feel uncomfortable, don't ask her anything about relationships. It's Christmas. Lets just enjoy the day and be thankful we are all spending it together, alright?" I announced to everyone. Kylie was still getting ready at the hotel so i told her I was going to go see if mom needed any help.

"What if I ask her for a ride tonight?" Chaz joked. I glared at him and gave him the middle finger.

"I mean it, if you do I will kick your ass." I threatened. "Treat her with respect."

"Even mine?" Grandpa joked.

"Grandpa!" I scolded and he just laughed.

"I was joking, what are you boys talking about?" Grandpa asked.

"Nothing.. It's nothing. I'll be back, I'm going to go see if Kylie is ready." I said and left.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin what if they don't want me there?" I said nervously before I walked in.

"They love you Ky, come on." He insisted and lead me inside.

"Kylie welcome back!" Pattie smiled and hugged me.

"Hey." I smiled as Justin took my presents for everyone away and put them under the tree.

"Come, eat breakfast with us." Pattie smiled and set a place at the big table for me.

"Thank you." I smiled and took off my coat.

"Justin go put her coat on the coat rack." Pattie commanded.

"No it's fine." I chuckled, but Justin took it and put it away.

"Let's go." Justin lead me to the table and I quietly sat down. Everyone greeted Justin but sort of ignored me which kind of made me feel bad.

"Hey Jaxon." I greeted since he was right next to me. I was waiting for his reply but he ignored me. I played it off cool and looked around the table. Justin wasn't sitting next to me since Jazzy insisted that he sit next to her at the other end. There was family members of his family that I've seen only a couple of times here and I felt so out of place. I'm started to regret coming here and missing out on my family Christmas. I just started to eat and listen to everyone's conversation, I was expecting it to be different.

"Hey Kylie how's your modeling?" Pattie asked to start a conversation with me. Everyone kind of stopped talking and looked at me. I awkwardly finished eating the pancake in my mouth and then answered.

"I'm kind of on a break for now.. Going to start again in the new year."

"Teach me how to model." Jazzy asked.

"Uh yeah su-"

"No, absolutely not." Jeremy interrupted. "You're not going to model."

"But dad, she's so pretty and she's in magazines and all the boys like her and she goes on red carpets." Jazzy frowned.

"No. You're going to finish school and actually go to college. I don't want you in skimpy outfits and going nude." He scolded. "Or walk down a runway topless." He said as he glanced at me and rolled his eyes. I just looked at Justin and sadly looked away.

"She wasn't topless, her shirt was just see through dad. She isn't going to fight with a big named designer. They tell her what to wear and she has to model it. Enough." Justin defended. The whole room was filled with an awkward silence.

"She's a bad influence Justin. Come on we all know. Don't pretend we all weren't talking about her before she came." Jeremy argued.

"Thanks for having me Pattie, I better go get on a plane and go back home. I should go. I hope you guys like the gifts I got you." I said as I stood up.

"Oh no honey stay. Jeremy doesn't mean it." Pattie insisted.

"No I'm not going to sit here and be talked about like that. I didn't realize how much things have changed and I should just accept the fact. Merry Christmas." I politely said and left. Once I got outside I texted Justin something and then took his car and went to the airport. I got a flight straight to Atlanta.

Justin's P.O.V

"I can't believe you guys." I sighed. "Why did you guys ignore her? Dad why did you say that? Why guys? What has Kylie ever done to all of you? She's literally just wanted to go back to the old times but now all you guys are mean towards her. Why didn't you answer her Jaxon? She was trying to be nice. She truly is a sweetheart but everyone treats her like crap. Mom thank you for being the only one to treat her with respect I love you." I scolded to everyone. I was so angry at what they did I just had to go on. "And you guys, Alfredo why didn't you talk to her when she was obviously upset? Don't you love her? Put all the bullshit aside and just admit we all love Kylie. Some not as much as others but you guys should be ashamed of yourself. Now I know all she's going to do is put herself down and ask herself what she did wrong when we all know she did nothing wrong! It was all you guys! I'm so disappointed. Kylie is one of the best souls I've ever met and she's a once in a life time girl we would all ever get to meet. I didn't expect you all to be shitty to her. Finish your breakfast Im going to the living room." I angrily sighed and started to text Kylie back on my way to the living room.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Dad." I quietly said as I stood next to him. He was watching Jackson open his present from my cousin.

"Hey Ky, when did you get here? I thought you went to Canada." He smiled and gave me a big hug.

"I uh... I wanted to come back and spend Christmas with my real family. I missed you." I smiled and hugged him back tighter.

"Your Christmas sock is still hanging and your presents are somewhere under that tree, go open them." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled and went to go get them. My real family members actually greeted me and gave me hugs and kisses and complimented me. This was way better than at Justin's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Shoutout to Macey and Leslie from snapchat I love talking to you guys (:

You should add me on snapchat tho it is: slayingbeyonce (sorry if my stories are retarded omg)

Follow me on Twitter: @BeenHereSince09

Follow my Instagram that would be cool: slayinggbeyonce

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment (:

#JustinForMMVA