Chapter Nineteen

Three Days Later: Atlanta

Kylie's P.O.V

"Come on babe hurry up!" I heard Justin's voice call out. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Babe." Justin said. I tuned around and looked up at him.

"Don't rush me Justin." I said as I got up from the floor and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Well the moving trucks are here... Pack your shit up and lets load them."

"Maybe if you help me and not mess around with Jackson then it will get done faster." I said as I handed him a box full of some shoes and clothes.

"Why do you have so many clothes anyways?" Justin sighed as he looked around the closet. Right now Im packing my stuff like clothes and other things to move into a new house that Justin bought for us.He really wanted to live with me, so I decided to let him get a house for us to live in. "Oh yeah.. So it can be more fun.. I invited Chaz, Ryan, and Alfredo to live with us too."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It's a big ass house Ky.. Theres lots of room and so we don't get bored and lonely."

"But then I'm going to be surrounded by guys.. Dirty, perverted.. Guys." I said while making a face at the thought of living with Chaz and Ryan, Im not worried about Alfredo though.

"It will be fun.. We can all have a fivesome." Justin smirked.

"Justin ew no." I scolded and threw a shirk at him.

"You're blushing.. You like the thouhgt." Justin smirked even more.

"Stop doing that.. No I don't." I scolded. "Just hurry and help me finish this packing." I said.

"Alright." He smiled and started to help me.

* * *

New Home

"This is huge.." I said and I glanced around.

"Justin why this huge?" Alfredo asked.

"I don't know.. I liked the way it looked on the outside." Justin shrugged.

"BRO!" I heard a familular voice call out. The three of us turned around and saw Chaz and Ryan standing at the door.

"Hey guys!" Justin smiled and went over to them. I watched as they all did their bro hugs. I decided to go look around the house as they all greeted each other. I found the living room so I sat down on a couch and chilled for a bit.

"Well... 4 boys, 1 girl... You know what that means." I heard Chaz say. I looked over and Justin, Chaz, Ryan, and Alfredo were staring at me.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Fivesome." Chaz said while sitting next to me.

"No. You're disgusting." I said grossed out. "Why am I the only girl." I sighed as Justin sat on the other side of me.

"There's a lot of rooms here... You can invite a girl friend of yours to live with us." Justin smiled.

"Caitlin." I smiled while taking out my phone.

"No not Caitlin." Justin said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because Chaz and Ryan are going to fight over her."

"She's mine." Ryan said.

"No she isnt." Chaz argued.

"We're dating.. I'm not lying we are." Ryan smirked.