Chapter Thirty- Nine

New Years Eve

Kylie's P.O.V

"Damn look at all that beer." I said as I watched Dad bring in a lot of boxes of beer.

"Not for you."

"How many people are coming tonight?"

"Not that much.. One hundred people? Give or take."

"That's a lot!"

"I know how to plan parties." Dad chuckled. "When I was in college I would plan big parties."

"I know I've heard you talk about them."

"Why don't you go pick up some food I ordered for the party." Dad said while giving me his credit card.

"Alright." I nodded and went to go get the food.

* * *

"Shit it smells good." I said excitingly and opened one. "Fries oh yesss." I started to eat them on the way home. Once I got home I realized I ate a lot of fries.

"Kylie, why did you eat them?" Dad chuckled and took the fries away from me.

"They were good." I smiled and shrugged. I went to go help Jessica with stuff that needed to get done.

* * *

Party

"Want to play?" A guy from one of the bands my dad manages asked me as I was walking around.

"What is this?" I asked as I came over to the ping pong table.

"Beer pong." He smiled and handed me a ball.

"How do you play?" I asked. Once he showed me I made the ball go in the cup my first try. I cheered for myself and we continued playing.

"I win!" He cheered.

"No.. noooo! I did I finished my cups!" I defended and drank the last of the beer. I knew I was tipsy but I could still talk and know what's happening around me a little. "Where my dad tho?" I asked and left to go look for him. There was a lot of people I could barely walk without touching someone. After failing to find dad I went outside for some fresh air.

"Kylie?" I heard a voice say.

"You I know you." I said as I sat next to him. "Who are you?"

"It's me Christian, have you been drinking? I haven't seen you in forever."

"Hey Christian! What's up buddy?" I smiled and put my arm around his shoulder. "What's this?" I asked as I took his cigarette from him and started to smoke it.

"Kylie are you drunk?"

"No I'm Kylie stupid, I'll be right back." I said and went back inside. "You know what? Give me those shots!" I cheered and started to take all these shots that were spread on a table. I didn't care anymore dad wasn't around and no one was really stopping me, they were cheering me on and giving me more drinks. The last thing I remember was dancing around with everyone else on the dance floor.

Alfredo's P.O.V

"Kylie! Who said you can drink?" I said angrily as I dragged her away from everyone else. I took her to an empty quiet room and tried to talk to her.

"I did! I.. I have my rights I'm an American!" She drunkly said and tried to drink some mor but I took away her red cup.

"No Kylie. Sit down." I commanded.

"Why are you mean to me? Why are you yelling at me? I did nothing wrong. Why are you yelling? I'm a good person." She sat down as I said but started crying. "Why are you always yelling at me?" she sobbed.