Chapter Fifteen

Next Morning

Noon

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Justin was still sleeping. I tried to pull away, but he just pulled me closer. "Justin."

"Kylie." He said in a raspy morning voice.

"Let go."

"No."

"Fuck it's already noon.. Let go so I can use the bathroom." I said as I checked the time.

"Come right back." He said and let go. I sat up and remembered that I was topless so I grabbed my top from the ground and put it back on. I went to the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth.

"I'm going to take a shower Justin." I said while getting an outfit from my suitcase. He nodded and wrapped himself in the blanket and went back to sleep. I smiled and shook my head, how, is he still sleepy? I went to take a shower.

* * *

"Justin you're still sleeping?" I said as I got out of the bathroom and dried my hair with a towel.

"Mhm." He mumbled. I left him alone while I did my hair and makeup.

10 Minutes Later

"Come on Justin, wake up." I said as I shook him.

"5 minutes.. 5 minutes." He said in a raspy voice.

"Why are you so tired?" I asked while pulling the blanket off him. "Come on, get up." I ordered while shaking him even more. He grumbled and slowly sat up. His eyes were red and his hair was really messy.

"Ugh." He sighed.

"Put on your clothes and go back to your room." I said while handing him is pants. He lazily stood up and started to put on his pants. I then gave him his white button up shirt. He put on his shoes and.

"Where's my key?" He asked in a raspy voice while stretching.

"I don't know, I thought you had it."

"I don't remember where I left it." He shrugged. i started to look around. "Never mind, I'll just ask for another one at the front desk." he said as he grabbed his shoes and coat.

"You can't walk out like that."

"Why not?" He asked while looking down at himself.

"Because you look like you just had sex and now you're leaving." I said while examining him. He didn't button up his shirt, his hair was messy, his eyes were red, he didn't put on his shoes or coat.

"It will be fine." Justin said and opened the door.

"Justin no, fix yourself." I said as I followed him.

"See, now you're going to make it like we did something if you keep following me." Justin smirked.

"Damn it." I sighed as the elevator door closed.

"What should we do?" Justin asked.

"Shit, I didn't even bring my room key with me!" I said and mentally slapped myself.

"Then we'll both go to the front desk." He smirked. He carried his coat and shoes in one arm are he put his other around my waist.

"Justin stop it, we're not together." I said and moved away.

"Come on Ky." Justin sighed.

"We talked about this yesterday, I need a break from you." I said and crossed my arms. Justin sighed and nodded. Once the elevator door opened there was this old couple waiting. The old lady gave Justin a nasty look and then she gave me one. We both got out awkwardly and made our way to the front desk.