Chapter Thirty- Five

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin why are we here?" I asked as we pulled up to a cabin in the woods.

"Just get off and follow me." He said "as he went and got my bags out. I hesitantly got out and followed him into the cabin. It wasn't a small one, it looked pretty nice.

"Justin.. Tell me why are we here." I demanded as I watched him go near the fireplace. He started a fire and sat down on a couch.

"Come over here."

"I don't want to.." I crossed my arms and stayed standing.

"Come sit." He said again as he patted down the spot next to him. I sighed and sat down, being cautious at his every move.

"Why are we here? You're freaking me out Justin.."

"Kylie. We have to talk things out. Get everything between us clear. We're here to be away from everyone else for a bit. We need to take time to talk. We both don't have service out here so our phones won't be a distraction. I feel like we need to have bonding time because we've obviously drifted apart." Justin explained as he kicked his feet up and got comfortable.

"Talk about what?"

"About everything... Everything that has happened between us." He answered. "We can start by when you fucked Ryan... Why did you do it? He's my best friend."

"Because... because I don't know.. I thought it was okay." I sighed and shrugged.

"Okay? You shouldn't be fucking anyone besides me Kylie. Even when we're not together you're still mine. Why on earth would that be okay?" He sat up and faced me waiting for me to answer. I could tell he was trying not to raise his voice.

"Because.. You've cheated on me so many times and you've fucked other girls.. Mostly models that I've worked with and I was cool with.. I thought since you did it to me I could do it to you. Justin all those times hurt me, did that one time hurt you? You should feel what I feel when you do it to me."

"Kylie it makes you look like a slut."

"And what about you? Can you be a slut to? You don't get it Justin! You've done it so many times to me! It hurts so much, you make me feel like I'm not good enough." I started to get frustrated because he isn't understanding. I also started to cry out of frustration. "I'm not good enough for you. All those other girls you cheat on me with look prettier and have bigger female parts and I'm not good enough for Justin Bieber. It hurts so much." I cried and covered my face.

"Don't cry Kylie.. You're perfect."

"Perfect huh? Then why do you do it? Don't you want perfect? Why aren't I good enough for you?" I started to cry really hard so I got up and went to find my inhaler.

"You use an inhaler?" Justin asked as he watched me use it.

"When I start... Crying hard I get panic attacks.. And it gets hard for me to breathe." I cried and started to use it a little more and took deep breaths.

Justin's P.O.V

I watched as Kylie used her inhaler and cried. I felt awful, the one I love the most cries because of me. I shouldn't be making her cry, I should be making her smile. My heart started breaking when I watched her stand there and tried to hold in her sobs. I stood up and embraced her in a huge loving hug.

"You're so perfect Kylie, I love you so much."

"Then why do you cheat on me?" She asked I could hear all the pain she had.

"I'm so stupid, I was too stupid to see all your beauty. I'm so sorry. Forgive me for everything." I whispered in her ear and sat her down on my lap. I put her head against my chest and I rubbed her back. She cried a little more then she was calm.

"Justin.."

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry." She said and sat up. I thought she looked cute with her eyes a little red. She pouted and stood up.

"Let's go find something to eat." I stood up also and we went into the kitchen area.

"Oh my god, we're going to die. There's no food!" Kylie panicked and started to look through all the covers. I remembered that I forgot to stock up on food once I rented this place.

"Look, there's a granola bar.. Eat it." I handed her the bar and waited for her to eat it.

"What about you?" She asked before she opened it.

"I'm not hungry.. Go ahead it eat." I lied. I wanted to make sure she stayed healthy. She shouldn't go to bed hungry.

"okay." She opened it and I watched her eat it.

"Actually.. Give me one bite." I said embarrassingly.

"That's a huge bite!" Kylie wined and took away the bar. She ate the rest and I sighed.

"It's getting cold, I'll go turn on the heat." I said and went to go find the switch to the heater. I looked everywhere and when I finally found it the thing was broken. Great. I found out that the electricity was broken as well.

"What kind of place is this Justin? Nothing works! And my phone is almost dead!" Kylie frowned and tried to find an outlet that worked.

"It's okay, we'll just leave." I went over to the door and saw that it was snowing a shit load, we couldn't have left we would of gotten stuck.

"Are we stuck here?"

"For tonight, it will be alright." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"What about the heat?"

"It's broken.."

"You got a shitty place." She sighed and left to go find a room.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin I'm cold.." I whispered and climbed into his bed, we decided to sleep in different rooms, but I was too cold to sleep alone. I got under the covers and went up next to him because he was warm.

"Kylie stop shivering." He complained sleepily.

"Well if you got a place that actually worked then I wouldn't be shivering! I'm really cold." I frowned and made him cuddle me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know.. Come here." He yawned and wrapped himself around me.

"How are you so warm??" I said surprisingly and tried to get even closer to him if it was possible.

"Loving you keeps me warm." He said quietly and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and blushed. Good thing it was dark in here. Without thinking I started to kiss Justin's lips. Once I realized what I was doing I slapped him and turned away.

"Ow what was that for?"

"You kissed me!"

"No you kissed me!"

"Well you let me kiss you!"

"You liked it!"

"No I didn't!"

"Then why did you do it?!"

"Oh shut up!" I sighed and started to kiss him again. I know I shouldn't of but it felt so right. Justin really is showing me that he cares for me. He really showed it when he was going to let me sleep without and empty stomach while he would.

For a while we made out until he pulled away. I was looked at him confusingly and tried to kiss him again but he stopped me.

"Time to sleep." He smiled and kissed my forehead. He pulled me closer to him and secured his arms around me.

"Goodnight Justin.. I love you." I said quietly and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Ky, I love you too." He replied and soon feel asleep.

I smiled and started to fall asleep also.