Chapter Fourty- Three

Kylie's P.O.V

We're going on a date, I'll try to make this evening memorable and be ready at 7pm sharp babe.

I read the text which Justin sent me. He didn't use these kinda words while usually asking me out but this time, I got a hint that this date was going to be a bit different and suspicious. I was happy about the fact that he asked me on a date but I was still confused on if we were together or not. "Whatever" I thought and then went to take a shower. It was just 11:30 am so had time to kill till 7.

* * *

"He's going to take you on a date? You guys aren't even dating yet.. I don't think you should go Ky." Caitlin said as we ate lunch together.

"It's complicated Cait.. I don't know what we are." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Then call him right now and ask him, put it on speaker." She said. I listened and took out my phone. I hesitated for a bit until I clicked to call him.

"Hello? What's up?" Justin's voice answered.

"Justin why are you taking me on a date? We're not even dating." I said as I put him on speaker.

"Well.. I just wanna take you out on a nice date, come on it will be fun."

"But Justin I'm not even your girlfriend, you're confusing me you've never asked me to be your girlfriend." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Huh?... Well.. I just thought we already were dating.. That's why I didn't ask, I thought we already were.." He said embarrassingly.

"Aw Justin." I smiled. "So we are dating, right?"

"Yeah, that's what I assumed for these past months.. I've been all about you." I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was smiling as well. "Get ready by 7 tonight."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a secret. No later than 8 got it?"

"Yes sir." I joked, he let out a groan which caused me to giggle, he hates it when I call him that.

"I love you."

"I love you too, bye." I replied and hung up. I smiled and looked at Caitlin, she was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked her and tried to stop smiling, but I failed.

"It's just weird seeing you like this.. I haven't seen this Kylie in a long time."

"I'm just happy with where I'm at right now, drama free.. I got everything in order and I have my Justin." I couldn't stop smiling and continued daydreaming about Justin and I. It's so weird having this feeling all over again, but I loved it.

Justin's P.O.V

This is the day!
This is the damn day. I'm nervous as hell.

"What do you need me for, you sounded like this was urgent." Alfredo said as he walked into the room. I called everyone from the Bieber Crew to my home so I can tell them my plan.

"Guys... Tonight I'm going to ask Kylie to marry me." I announced. They all say there quietly and just stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'm going to the moon tonight too." Chaz joked, I threw a pillow and him and crossed my arms.

"This is not a joke guys. I'm really going to ask her, if none of you believe in me or us then I'll find other people help me. I thought I could count on you all." I sighed and rubbed the side of my face, I'm getting so stressed out.

"We're on your side Justin, but don't you think it's too soon for this?" Ryan said with caution, I knew he was trying to not get me mad.

"It's not. You all know how much I love her, I've changed myself so much and I've grown up so much all for her, to be better for her. I feel like right now is the right time. I'm ready to be serious and start a new chapter in my life and I'd like if all you would help me."

"But is she ready?" Alfredo asked. That question caught me off guard. She should be ready, right? If I'm ready she's ready?

"She has to be ready. There's no way she can say no to me."

"She's done it before." Kenny smirked.

"You're not helping." I rolled my eyes and say down in frustration. "Who thinks I should ask her to marry me?" I asked and waited for them to respond. No one did so I took that as they all didn't think now was the right time.

"Wait a couple of years.." Dan said.

"Fuck you guys." I said angrily.

"Come on everyone. We should support Justin with whatever decision he makes. Some might not be the wisest, but we're here to help guide him in the right direction. I know he's serious about this, just the way he talks about Kylie and the look in his eyes shows that he really in love. I know my daughter and if she realizes Justin is serious then she'll say yes." Scooter lectured.

"Thanks Scooter." I smiled. "So will you guys help me?" I asked. They all agreed and I started telling them about my plan.