Chapter Forty- One

Kylie's P.O.V

"Wanna hang out today?" Jackson asked me while I we were on FaceTime.

"Sorry Jackson I can't today I'm busy."

"With what?" He asked disappointingly.

"I'm going to a photoshoot and then I have an interview and then a meeting, Im sorry."

"Why are you always busy?"

"It's complicated, I have to do these things. I'll try to make time for you later tonight, okay? Or tomorrow. I promise."

"Yeah whatever." He sighed.

"Hey Jackson."

"What?"

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He smiled back.

"Well I have to go, but I'll try to find time. We'll have so much fun."

"Bye." He said and hung up. I gathered my stuff and went straight to my photoshoot.

* * *
Justin's P.O.V

"I heard that. Whoever took a picture delete it now." Kylie said while her eyes were still closed as she was getting her makeup and hair done. "I said no pictures."

"I'm Justin Bieber, I do whatever the fuck I want." I jokingly said and posted the picture on Instagram.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she looked at me. I haven't seen her since the day I accident burned her. I've been busy so I didn't really have the chance to sit down and talk to her on our relationship. Today was finally my first day off so I decided to some see her.

"I want to talk to you." I said as I pulled up a chair and sat down.

"I'm working. We can tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night? What about tonight? Or tomorrow morning?"

"I don't know when I'm going to be done working today and I promised I'd make time to hang out with Jackson either tonight or tomorrow."

"You're picking Jackson over me?" I frowned jokingly.

"Well Jackson actually calls me and replies to me and he wants to hang out with me.. He doesn't ignore me for 3 fucking weeks unlike you."

"I was busy." I defended.

"Fucking around in clubs?" She sighed as she got up and started walking away.

"It was my free time Ky."

"You didn't want to talk to me on your free time?"

"I wasn't thinking about it."

"So you don't think about me anymore?" She stopped and turned around to look at me with her arms crossed.

"Every minute I do. I just thought you'd be sleeping since it was really late. Ky I'm sorry. I love you, you know that." I tried to kiss her lips but she turned away.

"I have to go change." She said quietly and left me standing there awkwardly. I looked at my side and saw the makeup artist and hair stylist staring at me.

"That's what I have to deal with." I sighed. "She's always making me work it's exhausting." I complained as they laughed.

"She plays hard to get, but she's always talking about you." The hair stylist said.

"She does?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Yup we have to hear her rants about you while we do her hair and makeup. She's always saying that she wished you'd care more because she does miss you. She always says she wants you back but then she doesn't because she doesn't trust you and she doesn't want to look stupid."