Chapter Eighteen

{READ AUTHORS NOTE PLEASEEEE}

Week Later

New York

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin's coming." Alfredo said as I was getting my hair and makeup done.

"Ok.. Why?"

"He wants to come for support.. And Scooter set up a concert for him tonight."

"Cool, ok." I nodded.

"Wait.. you're not mad or pissed off?"

"No.." I answered. Over the week I decided that I should be nicer towards Justin. I hate seeing him upset. We talked over the phone and we decided to be friends for now. That means no more break.

"That's the first." Alfredo joked. I rolled my eyes and sat there to let them do my hair and makeup.

* * *

"Hey Ky." Justin smiled as he walked in. I was on my way to changing into a new outfit for the next step of photos.

"Sup Justin." I said quickly and went to the dressing room. I started to take undress when Justin randomly came in. "Just ignore him." I told the ladies that were helping me change.

"Hey Kylie." Justin said again.

"Hey Justin." I replied while putting on this new skirt and taking off the shirt I had on.

"Oh shoot this is the wrong one." The lady said while going to go get the right shirt. So basically I was standing here shirtless with Justin staring at me.

"May I help you?" I asked weirdly as Justin kept staring at me, or at my boobs.

"Huh? Oh... No." Justin blushed and looked away. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "I just wanted to say you look amazing and I hope you're doing well."

"Well thank you.. I can't wait for your concert tonight." I commented as the lady came back with the right shirt.

"You're coming to watch?" He asked surprisingly.

"Of course.. Like the whole family is coming." I said. I glanced at Justin and he was actually happy for the first time in weeks. Like the real happy, not the fake kind.

"Thanks." Justin smiled. "I'll let you finish up her." He said and left. I smiled to myself and then glanced at the lady. She was giving me a smirk.

"What?" I blushed and looked away.

"Nothing... Nothing." She smirked again. I playfully rolled my eyes and left back to take the photos. Justin and Alfredo were just chilling and watching me which made me a little embarrassed but I got use to it.

* * *

"Let me take you to McDonald's." Justin said as I was changing back into my own clothes.

"Sure ok." I nodded.

"Cool." He said and we both left. Alfredo decided to go back to the hotel and wait for everyone else to show up.

* * *

McDonalds

"How can you eat all of that?" Justin asked as I was basically stuffing my face with chicken nuggets.

"I-It's good!" I managed to say with a smile. He let out a small laugh and ate his hamburger.

"So do you know who's coming to my show?" Justin asked. I nodded and swallowed what I had in my mouth before answering.