Chapter Forty- Two

Three Months Later

Justin's P.O.V

"May I marry Kylie? Do I have your permission?" I asked nervously to Scooter. He stared at me in silence before giving me an answer.

"This is a big deal Justin, don't you think you're too young? You're just 20... Its a big commitment. How can I trust that you won't leave her? Like you have before. It's easy to get married but it's harder to get a divorce. I don't want you hurting my little girl."

"I won't hurt her anymore I promise. I promise on my mothers life. I promise to God I won't hurt her anymore. She's my life and I know I've been dumb, but those were all mistakes. I've grown up and I've learned that she is the only person I wanna be with for the rest of my life. When I wake up I think about her and when I go to bed I think about her." I explained in all honesty. I love Kylie to death and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get her to marry me.

"Alright. I believe you." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"I have your permission?"

"You have my permission."

"You're the best!" I couldn't stop smiling and I just kept on thanking him and hugging him. "Man I got to go pick up the ring and get an outfit."

"Hold up, when are you asking her?"

"Tonight."

"Wait don't you have to plan everything out?" He asked confusingly.

"I've been planning for years." I smiled and rushed out of his office.

I feel like I'm going to explode with happiness, this is the moment I've been waiting for. I've been working on my relationship with Kylie and this is the strongest we've been. Whenever we're together all we do is laugh and smile. This time it really isn't about kissing and all that stuff, it's more about having a good time together and making the most of every second we have together.

I went straight to go see if the ring is ready and then went to go get a new outfit. Kylie is going to be so surprised, Hopefully she will say yes, I'm going to be so hurt if she says no.

Kylie's P.O.V

"Wubbz this is why you don't run with water, you're going to make it spill and then slip." I told him as I helped him stand up. "Are you okay? Don't run. Go play over there while I clean this up." I dried him off and gave him a hug before he left.

"You're going to be a good mom Ky." Jackson said as he watched me clean he up, brat didn't even offer to help.

"Lately I've been babysitting Wubbz for Fredo and I kind of like the whole mom idea." I smiled. "I want a cute little girl to dress up."

"No you have to have a boy so I can teach him how to skateboard and boy stuff." Jackson defended.

"If I have a boy he's going to be playing the piano and playing golf." I joked as I finished up cleaning the water.

"Who would you have a baby with?" Jackson asked as we both looked at each other. I know we were nothing thinking Justin.

"Well... I know Justin and I aren't really dating yet, but we're hanging out a lot and he's been so nice to me.. I'm starting to love him again and I just wished he'd ask me out already." I sighed.

"I've noticed he has changed a lot."

"Me too."

"Do you guys still kiss? And ... fuck?"

"Jackson! It's weird when you say that! Don't say that." I said in disgust, he just laughed it off and waited for me to answer.

"We kiss and cuddle sometimes, not fucking yet." I said embarrassingly.

"I'm surprised." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and we went to go play with Wubbz outside.

I really love that I'm not as busy anymore because I get to hangout with my family more and I've got to connect with my friends again.