Chapter Twenty- Seven

Kylie's P.O.V

"Where do you think you're going?" Dad asked as I was about to turn the door knob.

"I'm going out." I answered. I hope he doesn't be nosy like he usually is.

"Where? With who?" He asked. I stand corrected, he will always be nosy.

"Just out.. With my friends."

"Which friends? Ryan, Caitlin, Chaz, or Christian are sleeping at this time. So is Alfredo." He said with his arms crossed.

"I have more friends than just them dad." I sighed.

"Who are they?"

"I'm just gonna hang out with Kian, he came all this way." I said.

"No you're not going, Kylie you know I don't like it when you talk to him or the rest of his friends. They're going to use you." He scolded.

"No he's not using me, paps won't be there it's too late for them to be out, and I'm not going to leave him hanging." I defended.

"I'll wake up Alfredo, he can go with you."

"Nope he doesn't, I'm going now. Bye I'll be back later, love you." I said quickly and hurried out the door. God he really is protective these days. He won't even let me talk to whoever I want to. I checked the time and it was barely 12:25, it's not even late. I sighed and went to where Kian wanted to meet me which was McDonalds since we both loved chicken nuggets.

McDonalds

"Kiki!" I smiled and went to go hug him.

"Kybear." He smiled and hugged back.

(I still laugh at these nicknames when I saw them it's cute but cheesy)

"How long have you been waiting?" I asked and I sat next to him.

"Only about 5/6 minutes." He smiled.

"Did you order already? Want me to buy you something?" I offered.

"No, I have money I'm not some poor hobo." He joked. "I already ordered."

"Oh okay, I'm going to go get nuggets." I smiled and went to go ordered. I liked it because there was no people this late in here.

"Are you dating him?" The cashier asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Kian Lawley." She smiled, I'm guessing she is a fangirl.

"Nope, I'm dead serious we are just friends so please don't go telling people I was here on a date with him." I asked.

"Okay I promise I won't." She smiled.

"Do you want a picture?" I asked. She smiled widely and took out her phone. I leaned over the counter for the picture and smiled.

"Thank you so much I love you and Justin and ahhh I just love you." She smiled and covered her mouth.

"What are you doing? Take her order." The manager scolded.

"Oh im sorry." She apologized and put her phone away. "May I take your order?"

"Yeah just give me 20 piece chicken nuggets." I asked.

"Alright." She smiled and I paid and waited for my nuggets.

5 Minutes Later

"Don't look don't look." I quickly said as I looked down.

"What? Why?" Kian asked and of course turned around. "Oh." He said and turned around.