Chapter Fourty- Four

Kylie's P.O.V

"I'm sorry Justin I don't think I can make it tonight, I have a last minute appearance." I really felt bad for doing this over the phone, but Justin wouldn't tell me where he was. I was looking forward to our date tonight, but I can't break this contract. "Justin.. Are you there?" All I could hear was deep breathing. "Justin? Are you alright? You there? Justin.."

"Yeah.. I'm here.." He said quietly with a disappointed tone.

"You understand right? I was planning to go, but it's last minute."

"Are you sure? Tell them you have more important things to do."

"I wish it was that easy Justin." I smiled a little, but then frowned when I heard a deep sigh from Justin.

"Whatever Ky, ok. I get it. Bye." He said coldly and hung up on me.

"Wow, seriously?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. He can't be mad that easily, he has to understand.

"Kylie come on." Allison called and waited for me to come over so we can go to another shoot. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah." I lied and faked a smile.

Justin's P.O.V

"I think I did a good job, so far we're on the right track." I smiled and gave myself a pat on the back.

"She fell for it?" Alfredo asked.

"Yup, she thinks I'm mad at her and she's probably feeling bad right now... So once she realizes she's not really doing an appearance and see's me there, she will have the biggest smile on her face."

"So tell me how you're doing this again?" Chaz asked.

"I've literally explained this so many times to you Chaz." At this point I was getting so stressed and annoyed by everyone that I just wanted to be alone. I want to lock myself in a room and just be alone. So many thoughts are going through my mind, I don't have the time to explain this again. But I did it anyways so he wouldn't ask anymore,

"I'm going to make her think she has an appearance, but she doesn't, so I'm going to have them take her to the very top of this building where I'm going to have it decorated so beautifully. It will be under the stars, but first I'm going to have her think I'm doing all this just to give her bad news so she can be a little upset. Then I ask her and she will say yes and I kiss her and we live happily ever after."

"Don't just assume she's going to say yes, Kylie is unpredictable."

"I know, but I have a feeling she's going to say yes, I just know she is."

"Alright, good luck." Chaz smiled and patted me on the back.

"Thanks bro." I ran my fingers through my hair and finished making everything perfect.

* * *

Justin's P.O.V

"Caitlin you're Kylie's best friend.. Do you think she'll like this? Is it good enough for her?" I asked as I examined the whole layout.

"It's good Justin, but how are you going to ask her? Are you guys going to be sitting here?" She asked. I checked at the time and saw that I had some spare time to demonstrate to her how I will be asking Kylie.

"Okay sit down here, Kylie will be sitting there and I'll be right here across.." I said as I sat her down. "We'll eat here and then I'll stand up and start telling her something that sounds like bad new then I'll take her over here." I grabbed Caitlin's hand and walked her to a section of the roof where there was a wall of flowers, just to show her how I'd do it with Kylie.

"She'll love this wall." Caitlin nodded.

"Great.. I'll then talk to her and get down on one knee." I went down on one knee and looked up at Caitlin. "Should I be at this angle? Or this one?" I asked, I really wanted  everything to be perfect.

"That angle is fine Justin." She chuckled.

"What about the ring? Should I take it out the box? Or keep it in it?" I asked and took out the box. Caitlin was about to say her opinion until we heard a gasp. We both looked over to where is came from and I immediately stood up.

"Caitlin... Justin..? What are you doing? What is this?" Kylie stood there frozen and looked at us with the most shocked face I've ever seen on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:

GUYS IM SO SORRY I LEFT ALL YOU HANGING AND IM SORRY FOR HAVING SHORTER CHAPTER AND IM SORRY FOR IT NOT BEING GOOD ANYMORE

I just have been procrastinating, lol I'm so good at it I still need to do my homework and it's 1:11 AM as of right now. I also haven't been inspired to write, but I got an email that made me come on and update right away. I'm not really feeling awoken anymore I felt like I should of stopped on the second book, but I will finish it the best I can. I really want to start a new book tho, I really do and it will be so awesome I already have ideas and everything.

Hopefully you guys will forgive me and continue to support me I enjoy writing for you guys so much and giving you all feels and stuff with what I write makes me happy and I just love it words can't explain.

I have to juggle a social life, school, homework, clubs, work, and writing and it's been hard for me that's why I haven't been updating but I promise I'll figure it out and update at least once a week, maybe even twice a week.

Thank you for reading, love you guys and more is to come I promise :)