Chapter Ten

Next Day

Kylie's P.O.V

"I don't want to go home." I sighed as I crossed my arms.

"You have to, Scooter has been texting and calling me nonstop." Justin said as he started the car.

"He's going to yell at me." I frowned.

"No he won't."

"Yeah because I made myself look like an idiot at the airport yesterday." I sighed as I remembered watching the video of myself a fan took yesterday. You could easily tell I was drunk.

"I'll take the blame, I'm the one who brought up drinking." Justin said.

"No I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Fine... We'll get in trouble, together." Justin smiled. I smiled and nodded.

Home

"Scooter it was all Kylie's idea." Justin said as we faces dad.

"Justin!" I scolded and slapped his arm.

"I'm joking, Scooter.. It's my fault." Justin chuckled.

"It's our fault." I said.

"Mostly mine." Justin said. I nodded in agreement. "Hey.." Justin frowned. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Why would you even say yes to the drink? Kylie Samantha Braun." Dad scolded. "You are too young. You know better!" Dad yelled. "Justin why are you being a bad influence on Kylie and why are you swearing at paparazzi?! You're making your image look bad!"

"Scooter chill out.. Im sorry for being a 'bad influence' and the only reason why I swore at them is because they were saying horrible things about Kylie, I couldn't stand it." Justin argued. "I said I'd protect Kylie and that's what I'm doing, wether it gets me in trouble or not.. I'll do anything to protect her." Justin said while putting his arm around my waist. Dad sighed and stood there for a moment.

"Just don't do it again... and both of you, go outside and do yard work." Dad said.

"Yard work?" I complained.

"Yes, clean the pool, water the plants, cut the grass, clean the windows, organize the furniture that's outside, sweep the concrete... Go, the both of you." Dad commanded and lead us outside. Justin and I rolled our eyes and started to do work. I started by organizing the furniture and Justin started to get out the lawn mower.

* * *

"Damn baby." Justin shouted. I was bending down to clean the bottom of the big sliding door. "Nice ass!" Justin hollered and let out a whistle. I giggled and started to shake it. Justin whistled more. I stopped when dad came to the window to see what the whistling was about. "Shake it more baby!"

"Justin no more." I giggled as I stood straight up and looked back at him. He was smirking. Justin was watering the plants. Just then he took the hose and started to soak me with water. "Justin!"

"You're wet baby." Justin smirked.

"Justin!" I scolded and went over to him. He chuckled and sprayed me more. "Stop!"

"Make me." He chuckled. I somehow managed to get the hose away from him and I sprayed him back, but more.

"No Kylie my shoes! Baby my shoes!" Justin scolded like a girl. I started laughing really hard and ran away. It was a bad move to go towards the pool because Justin caught up to me and basically tackled me into it.

"Justin Drew Bieber!" I heard someone yell.

"Mom?" Justin said confused. He looked up and his face brightened. "Mom!" Justin smiled and quickly got out of the pool.