Chapter Forty

Kylie's P.O.V

"Who the fuck is this?! Justin who the fuck is this!" I scolded as I looked through his text messages a girl sent him this morning. This girl sent Justin a photo of him and her together in bed and she said he was 'great at what he does.' I was so pissed. "Justin wake the fuck up!" I started to shake him so he could get his ass up.

"Hmm?" He said sleepily and turned around.

"No don't play that, wake the fuck up now!" I pulled the blankets off him and slapped him. "Get the up."

"Ow what was that for?"

"Who the fuck is this?!" I threw his phone at his face. "You always do this to me! Get your sloppy ass up and leave!"

"I don't know who she is Ky, stop hitting me."

"You don't know who she is? Really?! She knows who you are! When did you fuck her, huh?! Last night before you came here?! Get your shit and leave!" I was furious at this moment so I started grabbing all his things and started to throw them down the stairs.

"Kylie stop! I really don't know who she is!"

"Leave!" I yelled and pulled him out the bed. "I'm never giving you another chance ever again! I fucking hate you!" I was crying at this point and I started to hit his chest so he could leave my room.

"Kylie Kylie Kylie! Shhh... Look at me.. Its not real.. The boys and I are messing with you." Justin started to laugh. I stopped hitting him and just stood there like an idiot. "Look, Alfredo is in the closet recording you, Ryan and Chaz are in the hall recording you too." He laughed. Alfredo, Chaz, and Ryan came out of hiding and started laughing at me too.

"Who's the girl?" I asked as I was still crying.

"Fredo photoshopped it." Justin laughed.

"It's fake? Nothing is real?"

"It's not real Ky, it's a prank we just wanted to mess with you." He laughed. I frowned and slapped him.

"Oh damnnn!" Chaz laughed. I didn't look up at them because I didn't want them to record my face anymore, I just got under my cover and wrapped myself up to hide from them.

"Don't be mad Ky." Justin was still laughing really hard as well as the guys.

"Leave me alone you shit heads! Be useful and make me food!" I said as I gave them the middle finger. After a minute I heard them leave and go downstairs. I sighed and thought of how dumb I must of looked. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't so I decided to get ready for the day.

* * *

"Where's my food?" I asked as I walked downstairs. I passed Justin's stuff that was still spilled all over the floor.

"You make it." Justin shrugged.

"Why are you being an asshole? You were so nice to me last night." I frowned and looked through the fridge. Last night Justin randomly showed up and with pizza and he sang to me after we saw a funny movie. I really loved that he slept next to me too.

"The guys are here." Justin whispered to me while showing that he was embarrassed.

"I don't care if they're here. What are you embarrassed to be sweet to me? Will that ruin Mr. Superstar's cool bad boy reputation? Then you say you want to get back together. I don't think so if you're going to act differently when other people are around then I don't want be with you." I scolded and started to get the stuff to make my own eggs and pancakes.

"Move get away." Justin sighed and took the spatula from me. "You're doing the eggs wrong, you'll end up burning them if you do it like that... Look like this." He said as he started showing me how to cook the eggs. I smiled and watched him cook, he was very attractive.

"Hey Kylie all you do is go to work and then come back here?" Chaz asked.

"Yeah, why?" I answered and took my attention off Justin.

"Isn't that boring? All alone? How many friends you got?" He asked. I got a little offended.

"... Like 4 sometimes 1." I shrugged.

"Who's the 4?" Ryan asked.

"You 4.." I said kind of embarrassed.

"Awwww." They all teased, even Justin.

"Who's that 1?" Alfredo asked.

"My mom." I said as I looked to the floor.

"Jessica?" Alfredo said. I looked at him and shook my head no.

"Aww Kylie we'll always be your friends!" Chaz said kindly and came over to hug me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Hey, too long of a hug." Justin warned Chaz. Chaz smirked at Justin and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Chaz put me down." I giggled and instinctively wrapped my legs around him since Justin use to do this to me all the time.

"Woah Kylie." Chaz chuckled. I blushed and stood normally.

"Ow Justin!!" I said in pain as my hand felt a burning sensation. It took me a few seconds to realize that Justin had put the hot pan he was cooking on up to my arm.

"Kylie I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Shit oh my god I burned your arm. Im sorry I thought it was going to be like warm just so you could move away from Chaz. Oh no I burned your arm, is it going to fall off? Come here!" Justin said in full panic mode.

"It's hot water!" I scolded and moved away quickly.

"Fuck I'm sorry! This is bad what do I do? You're going to die I need to take you to the hospital. Scooter is going to hate me if they're going to have to amputate your arm and then you would be able to model anymore and then y-" Justin was rambling on while crying and Alfredo slapped him to get him to stop and calm down.

"She's going to be fine bro, she isn't going to die. Lets just clean it up and put ice on it." Alfredo said calmly. "Come here Ky." He lead me to the living room and had Chaz go get the first aid kit and Ryan had to go find an ice pack. Once Fredo got what he needed he started to do work on me. I watched as he put some cream on it and then wrapped it up with a bandage. "Just keep this ice pack on your arm."

"I'll go get you food." Justin said and left to the kitchen. Ryan and Chaz left to go clean up.

"Thank you Fredo." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before anyone came back. "For caring for me."

"Anytime, I mean it." He smiled and hugged me. Once he heard Justin coming back he pulled away and moved to the other couch.

"I'll feed you." Justin said as he sat next to me.

"Its fine I can do it."

"No you have to keep the ice pack on your arm." He insisted as he put the spoon in front of my mouth.

"Fine." I slighting smiled and ate it.

"Will you feed me Justin baby?" Chaz joked as he sat on Justin's lap. "Im getting jealous of you giving Kylie attention and not me." He jokingly said in a girl voice.

"Go put this plate away." Justin chuckled and handed Chaz the plate. Chaz sighed and went to go do it.

"What do you want to do today?" Ryan asked.

"Let's just stay here and watch Netflix." Justin said and we started to watch Netflix. Justin sort of made me lay down on his lap so I did and got comfortable and we all watched random movies, most of them scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Thank you for reading making sure you comment and share :)

GIVEAWAY:
The winner for the giveaway was ariskarma from Twitter so congratulations and thank you to everyone who entered. I will be doing more in the future hopefully.

Twitter: BeenHereSince09
Instagram: slayinggbeyonce
Snapchat: slayingbeyonce