Chapter Thirty- Three

December

Kylie's P.O.V

"It's true. We are not together." I confirmed to Oprah when she asked me if Alfredo and I broke up. Dad set up with interview with her so I can clear up everything out of the way and start the new year nice and fresh and drama free.

When we did go public we had a lot of hate and Alfredo started getting shit from the media because of our age difference. We started to fight a lot and we both decided that it wouldn't work out. Justin also almost beat Alfredo up that night we did go public.

"One of the questions I got asked the most by your fans is if you and Justin are back together." She read off of a notecard.

"Of course.. Of course." I fake smiled. "Justin and I are not back together."

"Will you guys ever get back together?"

"Uh.. As of right now? Not planning to. He's doing his own thing and I'm doing mine. He's still my friend, we still talk once in a while."

"When you do talk, is it still a deep connection? Or what is it like? Is it awkward."

"Oh... Ok here's the thing, I will admit, I was really in love with Justin. I loved him, I loved... Our love. In the beginning it was so real and I was so happy, but then it started changing. He started changing. So many things happened... The love changed. And yeah sometimes I do miss it. I really miss it. So when we talk now it's only a short chat like "hey what's up how's it going?" And I don't think it's awkward. It's just different."

"How did it start changing?"

"Well... Things just happen and people change." I shrugged.

"Do you think what happened on the night of the crash was a big part of it?"

"What happened that night I just want it to stay in that night. It had a big impact on me and it changed my whole life basically. I can say that I'm not the same person one or two years ago. Two years ago I was happy.. Now I'm just less happy. I'm not saying I'm depressed. Its just different. People around me changed, my friends... Aren't necessarily my friends anymore. I have health issues. It's just.. Different. Can you ask a different question?" I asked as she passed me a tissue. Just thinking about that night and how everything is different made me upset.

"Why did you date Alfredo?"

"He... He made me not lonely. He helped me through a lot. He made me happy."

"People have been saying you only dated him to get Justin mad, is that true?"

"No. I dated him because it felt the natural thing to do. The love came naturally. He filled like a emptiness in my heart."

"Do you still have that emptiness?"

"No." I answered. Which was a total lie, I was empty and lonely. I don't know why dad made me do this. Yeah I wanna let my feelings out and clear everything up, but its hard.

"What's your biggest issue?"

"Issue? Does trust count? I have really bad trust issues."

"Why?"

"When you've been lied to so many times or used so many times. You start to think twice and over thinking about every single detail. So yeah... I have bad trust issues."

"You mentioned earlier you had health issues, what are they?"

"I'd rather keep that private. I promise nothing to worry about."