Chapter Two

One Week Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"Morning guys!" I smiled as I cheerfully came down the stairs. This past week I've gotten healthier and I'm happy. I don't know why, but I'm just really happy.

"Morning Ky, why so happy?" Alfredo asked.

"I don't know, I just woke up like this, happy." I smiled and sat next to him. I have grown to like Alfredo as a best friend way.

"Morning sweetie." Dad said as he kissed the top if my head.

"Hey dad." I smiled. He looked like he was in a hurry.

"I'll be.. back later." He managed to say as he stuffed one piece of toast in his mouth.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Justin wants to show me some new music he has been doing, he's in town."

"Oh that Justin kid... Okay." I nodded.

"You don't like him, huh?" Alfredo chuckled.

"I watched an interview of him and they were talking about me and his tone was so rude.." I said as I ate a pancake. "He said he didn't like me and he moved on.. So that's ok." I smiled slightly.

"He did?" Alfredo said kind of surprised.

"Yup." I said, popping the p.

"Ok guys I'll be back later, at like noon. Kylie your mother has gone out with Jackson so it will just be you, Kenny, and Alfredo.. Is that alright?" Dad said.

"Yeah it's alright." I nodded.

"Ok, bye love you."

"Love you too." I said and watched him leave. I turned to see already staring at me. "What?"

"Nothing." He chuckled. I gave him a weird look and then shrugged it off.

"So you friends with that Justin kid?" I asked. "Have you ever met him?"

"Why do you keep calling him kid when you two are the same age?" Alfredo said while letting out a laugh. "And yes we are close friends."

"You're not going to ditch me to go with him just cause he's in town, right?" I asked jokingly.

"I might." He joked back. I rolled my eyes and finished eating breakfast.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked as I went to plop myself on the couch. "Do you have any friends?"

"Of course I do." Alfredo replied as he sat next to me, leaving a little space between us.

"Do I?" I asked. This past week I've stayed inside the house and only hung out with Alfredo, Jackson, and Kenny. Sometimes with mom and dad if they were here.

"Um... Yeah I guess, I'm your friend.. Kenny and Jackson are too."

"No I mean like other people."

"Yeah, lots. You just don't remember them."

"Oh." I sighed. "When will I remember everything again? This is so annoying." I frowned and crossed my arms.

"The doctor said it will come back naturally.. Everything will be fine." Alfredo assured me.

"I know.." I sighed.

"Let's watch a movie to pass time." Alfredo suggested.

"Ok." I nodded and he put in a movie called Frozen (let it go let it goooo)

* * *

"I think dads back, yay." I smiled and looked at the time, 12:03pm. I got up quickly and went towards the door in excitement. I don't even know why I was excited. "Yay dad you're b-" I started to say until I saw who was really coming in. "Oh it's you." I frowned and walked away. It was Justin.