Chapter Thirteen

2 Months Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"What the fuck." I said to myself as I woke up from a text to Justin.

'Let's break up, I found someone better'

'We're not together anymore'

I was so confused. He found someone else? He's in Miami to work on his album, did he mess around while he was there? I went downstairs to see if Dad was here, but he wasn't. Seems like no one is here. I went to the living room and turned on the TV and put the channel to E! News.

"Justin Bieber caught leaving the club with another girl? What about his girlfriend Kylie Braun?" The guy said and showed pictures of Justin and the girl. "Mystery girl is named Chantel Jeffries, Miami model." He continued. "Chantel and Justin were reportedly having a good time and making out, we're not sure if it's true, but a witness said Justin and Chantel were taking shots. Bieber has been photographed with Chantel before, looks like Kylie is out and Chantel is in... More on this story soon." The guy said and the screen changed to 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'

"Why are you so stupid?" I sighed and turned off the TV. I started to tear up since the past months Justin and I were actually doing really good, he did make me really happy. Why did he suddenly not want to be with me?

'Wanna meet up for lunch?' Caitlin texted me. We've made up since the camping trip, everything is good now.

'Ok' I replied.

"I'll pick you up at noon xx' She replied. I looked at the time and it was 10:30. I decided to get ready.

* * *

I heard a beep from outside, I figured that it was Caitlin so I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. "How are you?" Caitlin asked as I out on my seatbelt.

"Been better." I sighed and looked out the window.

"I heard the news." Caitlin said sadly as she drove away.

"Yeah.. I don't know what I did." I sighed.

"We all know he makes stupid decision Ky."

"Yeah well.. This is his last one that involves me." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ky.. Once he realizes this mistake he's going to be coming back for you, we all know.. You two are like a cycle." Caitlin said.

"I'm going to try my best to not let him win this time." I defended. Caitlin sighed and the rest of the ride was silent.

Chipotle

"What do you want?" Caitlin asked.

"I don't know yet.." I said while looking at the menu. After a while we finally decided what to order and we waited for our food.

"So.. Are you over Justin?" Caitlin asked. I don't know why but I just got really upset with that question.

"N-no." I sobbed. "H-he made me s-so happy."

"Aw Kylie." Caitlin said sadly and came to my side of the table and hugged me.

"I want him.. I-I miss him."

"Kylie you're going to ruin your makeup... Plus people are staring." Caitlin said while getting a napkin and helping me wipe my tears.

"He b-broke up with me over a t-text tho." I said and new tears flowed. "He said h-he got s-someone b-better."

"Shh.. It's ok Ky." Caitlin frowned and wiped my tears away. "You're eyes are going to get red and puffy now."

"I want Justin."