Chapter Twenty-One

"What's 9+10?"

"21"

Lmaoooo I still laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylie's P.O.V

"Babe.. Come here let's talk about something." Justin said as he took my hand and lead me to the living room. Oh gosh what is it now? Lately Justin has been being weird and random.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Let's start a family." He said without hesitation.

"A what?" I asked surprised. "Justin.. What do you mean?" I asked. Justin sat up, took a breath, and held my hand. He sat there for a while looking like he was in deep thought before he looked at me and stared me in the eyes.

"Baby.." Justin said.

"Yeah..?" I replied. Justin stared at me seriously before replying again.

".. You have crust in your eye." He said while reaching up to the corner of my eye and lightly brushing it off.

"Justin! This is a serious matter, don't change the subject." I scolded while slapping his hand away. He laughed a little bit.

"Sorry Ky, I just thought I should tell you so you wouldn't be walking around with a crusty eye." He laughed.

"Just answer me Justin, what do you mean you want to start a family?" I asked again.

"I want to insert my sperm into this." He said while pointing to down there.

"Justin no." I said shaking my head.

"No?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Okay yes."

"Yes."

"Good, we will tonight." He winked.

"Wait what? No. Justin you confused me that's not fair." I frowned. "You're not even taking this seriously, I don't think you're ready to be a dad."

"Kylie I am ready. I've been thinking about this for a long time. You know I love you so much and I want to start a family with you.."

"But Justin... We're still young and not even married yet."

"I know Ky.. But if we have a baby now or even maybe more than one.. Then they can be at the wedding too and share that moment with us." Justin explained.

"So you want to have a baby with me, wait until it's like five, then we have a wedding?" I asked.

"Yeah sort of.. Im just ready to settle down and start a family with you."

"But Justin what about your career? It's too early to quit."

"Who said I was quitting? I'll just take a little break."

"I think you should ask my dad first.." I sighed.

"No no no no no.. This is our life not his, I don't want him bitching at me." Justin sighed and slouched in the couch and crossed his arms. He looked over at me and made a frown.

"He does not bitch at you." I giggled.

"Yes he does baby when you leave the room he just starts going and going non stop on how I shouldn't of said something or I should treat you better or how I need to pull my pants up oh my god him and my mom keep complaining on my sagging like damn I'm wearing these pants, they're my pants not theirs, so let me wear them how I want." Justin sighed.

"Maybe you should pull them up a little bit more.. And also shave whatever this is suppose to be." I said while pointing to his little mustache he's trying to grow.

"This mustache makes me a man, I'm not shaving it." Justin said while shaking his head.

"We'll see." I smiled. "Anyways.. Are you sure you want to start a family?"

"Absolutely.. Do you want to?" He asked.

"... Uh I don't know... Give me time think about it, okay?" I sighed.

"Okay I'll give you 5 mins." Justin said.

"No Justin im going to need more time."

"How long?" He sighed.

"I'll tell you my answer tonight." I replied while getting up.

"Where are you going?" Justin asked.

"Work on some stuff." I replied. I've been running late on designs for my clothing line so I really have to be working on that.

"Alright, I'm going to go look at cars. I'll be back later, okay?" Justin said while grabbing his keys.

"Another car Justin? You already have a lot."

"Those ones are old already." He shrugged.

"You barely got a new one like a week ago Justin." I sighed. "You're a car hoarder."

"No I'm not, I just think they're cool."

"Well let them look cool at the store. Don't get a new one."

"Why?" He said while rolling his eyes.

"Because it's just going to crowd the driveway and its wasting money." I replied while crossing my arms.

"You're acting like my mom." Justin said angrily.

"Good. You need someone telling you no so you don't waste your money n stupid things. You're not buying a car, you can just look. Got it?" I stated. Justin just started at me so I stared back. We ended up having a staring contest until I won.

"Ugh fine I'll just look." Justin sighed.

"Good. I love you." I smiled in satisfaction that I won.

"Yeah love you too."

"Say it like you mean it." I said. Justin came over to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt to pull me closer to him. Honestly he looked sexy doing this. I blushed a little and bit my lip.

"I love you so much my beautiful princess." He smiled and kissed me sloppily.

"Gross your salvia is all over my lips." I said while pulling away and wiping my lips. Justin let go and laughed.

"Love you, I'll be back later." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay baby." I smiled and watched him leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
I KEEP ON SAYING LIES IM SORRY HERE HAVE THIS SHORT PIECE I FEEL SO BAD I WILL WORK ON IT WHEN I GET BACK FROM SCHOOL

DRAMA COMING SOON THO THIS ONE IS A PROMISE