Chapter Thirty

(I DONT LIKE THE MIDDLEISH SORRY OF ITS BAD)

Kylie's P.O.V

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! LEAVE MY ROOM!" I yelled at dad and threw a pillow at him.

"No, do not talk to me like that young lady. You are never going to hang out with any guy ever again unless I'm there, got it? You could of gotten hurt Kylie Samantha. Why didn't you tell me? I would of gotten him to do jail time."

"Oh my god leave! I don't want to talk about it! Leave me alone! Just stop trying to act like a dad! I didn't tell you because I didn't want to cause I knew you'd make it a bigger deal than it is! It happened, I cried, it's over! I'll carry a taser with me or some shit! Now go!"

"Kylie Samantha Braun! That's it get up, come on." Dad said angrily and forced me out of bed. "Put on your shoes."

"I don't want to go anywhere." I complained as I put on my shoes.

"I'll meet you in the car in 5 minutes." He said and left. I sighed and went to change my shirt. I started feeling a little bad getting mad at Dad and raising my voice. I did as I was told and got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt.

"To teach you a lesson." He responded and started driving.

"I don't need a lesson. I'm sorry for yelling at you." I sighed and stared out the window. Dad didn't reply and just continued driving. I recognized the way we were going and it was to Justin's house. "I swear if we go to see Justin in jumping out this car." I warned.

"No you're not." He said while locking the doors. I crossed my arms and stayed silent.

"Oh my god why are we picking him up? Dad he's so annoying, you know I hate him." I complained as we drove up his driveway and that annoying idiot was standing in the drive way waiting for dad to pull up. Once dad stopped he opened the door and sat in the back.

"Sup scooter, hey baby." Justin said once he got in.

"No don't start with that shit. I'm not your baby. We are nothing don't even talk to me or I will fucking murder you so shut the fuck up." I warned and turned around to punch him.

"Why are you so bitchy? .... Baby." He smirked to get me even more mad.

"Drop me off at home dad, now." I commanded and threw a bottle of water at him.

"Enough you two. I don't want a word out of either one of you." Dad sighed and turned up the radio.

"Oh my god, tell him to shut up dad! The artist is singing not him! It's not a fucking duet!" I complained since Justin was singing loudly just to annoy me.

"Justin be quiet." Dad said without taking his eyes off the road. I heard Justin laugh a little which just got me more irritated. After a while of driving we pulled up to a high school.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Your brother goes to this school, you know that right?" Dad chuckled.

"He's in high school already?"

"He's a freshman." Dad said while parking the car.

"Damn I didn't know that... Why are we here anyways?" I asked as we all got out the car and started walking towards the school.

"You know he's on the soccer team, right?"

"He is?" I said while making a face.

"I thought we were going to get food." Justin said while trying to get his arm around me. I glared at him and elbowed him on the side.