Chapter Eight

Next Week

Kylie's P.O.V

"Kylie do you have any plans today?" Justin asked as I was doodling random stuff.

"Not really, why?"

"Good, I'm taking you on a date." Justin smiled and hugged me from behind.

"And who said I accepted to go?" I said playfully.

"I did."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The aquarium and then maybe get some ice cream."

"Okay, when?"

"Now." He said while kissing my cheek and moving back so I can stand up.

"Can we take Jackson? He doesn't go out much."

"No."

"Justin." I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Ky it's a date.. That means only you and I. Jackson probably doesn't want to be the third wheel either."

"Fine." I sighed and went to put on my jacket since it was windy outside.

"Leggo." Justin chuckled and we headed to the aquarium.

* * *

Aquarium

"It doesn't look that crowded, yay." I smiled as Justin put the wristband on me.

"That means I get to place kisses on you whenever." Justin smirked as he kissed my cheek.

"We'll see." I giggled and we entered the aquarium.

"Look at the starfish, you can feel them." Justin smiled as he put on hand sanitizer. I did the same and we both waited for the two kids in front of us to finish feeling the starfish.

"Hello." A lady said as she and her helper carefully picked up the starfish and placed them in our hands.

"Cool." I smiled and looked up at Justin. He was smiling and looking at the starfish.

"It's Patrick." Justin chuckled. I giggled and then we switched starfish.

"Do they bite?" I asked.

"No, starfish don't have teeth." She answered. "But some do sting."

"Do these one sting?" Justin asked as we both handed them back.

"No." She chuckled. "These ones don't."

"Oh." Justin and I said at the same time.

"Thanks for letting us feel them." Justin said as he handed me a paper towel to dry my hands. We put in hand sanitizer again and went to see the other aquarium animals.

"Look at the jellyfish!" I smiled as these cute little jelly we're floating around. Justin nodded and looked at them.

"Too bad they sting." Justin said.

"Yeah." I frowned. We continued to look around the aquarium. Luckily we only got stopped by 3 fans.

* * *

Justin's P.O.V

Damn I love her so much. I examined Kylie as she gazed at the fish. 'She's fucking perfect.' I thought to myself. Kylie went ahead and I slowly followed her. I wasn't really paying attention to the fish, just her. I noticed that we got to the area where the penguins where. There was a group of people crowding them since they were doing tricks. I chuckled because Kylie was struggling to see from behind the crowd since she was shorter.