Chapter Twenty-Two

Justin's P.O.V
"So you looking to buy one?" The man asked as I looked at all his cool cars.

"Well.. Ummm.. Ye-wait no. No I'm only looking." I answered. I know I shouldn't disobey Kylie, she knows what's best for me. Plus if I want to get it in tonight I should keep her happy.

"You sure Bieber? I see you eyeing this one." He answered while pointing to a white Ferrari. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"My girlfriend doesn't want me to buy more cars so she said I can just look." I said honestly.

"Oh yeah, totally understand. Happy wife, happy life." He joked. "Well in your case girlfriend."

"Yeah.. Not wife just yet, but hopefully soon." I smiled at the thought of having Kylie as my wife.

"Who's your girlfriend? Kylie Braun, right?" He asked.

"Yup that's her." I smiled. "She's amazing, Im very lucky to have her." I nodded. I liked talking about Kylie to other guys, to let them know how amazing she is and that she's mine.

"She's very beautiful." He said. I nodded in agreement. "Do you mind if we can take a picture? My daughter is a fan." He asked while taking out his phone. I nodded and took a selfie with him.

"I better get going, thanks for letting me look at your cars, have a good day." I smiled and left. Immediately I was swarmed by paparazzi. I didn't have my body guards with me today because it was their day off.

"Yo Justin hows Kylie?" One asked.

"She's good.. She's good." I answered while walking back to my car.

"Are you getting a car?" Another asked.

"No, just looking." I answered. I was in a good mood today actually so I decided to answer their questions.

"Where are you off to now?"

"Umm.. Probably to get food for Ky." I answered as the clicks of their cameras went off all at once in constant repeats. It didn't bother me since I was so use to them.

"Where's Kylie? Is she pregnant?"

"She's at home and no not yet." I answered. I then stopped and realized what I just said. Crap. Kylie will get upset, everyone is going to be talking about him. All of a sudden they were throwing questions at me all at once about Kylie and I trying to start a family. I decided to ignore them and hurry to my car.

"Justin wait! Wait!" They shouted and continued to answer questions.

"Gotta go guys! Bye." I said quickly and drove off.

"Fuck." I said to myself as I ran my fingers through my hair. Kylie is for sure going to be pissed, I know she doesn't like it when everyone knows about our persinal life. I decided to go to McDonalds and get Ky chicken nuggets since I know she loves those. Maybe she wont get as mad.

* * *
Kylie's P.O.V

"Kylie you are trying to get pregnant?" Alfredo asked me as he came into my room.

"What? Why?" I asked confused as I covered myself some more with the blanket since I was on in my underwear, I like chilling like this.

"It's all over the media, supposedly Justin said you guys were." He said while showing me an article. I read the article to see if it was true.

"God, he is so stupid." I sighed and rolled my eyes. Now people are going to be judging us and say we are too young. Plus dad, he might be mad.

"So is it true?" Alfredo asked. I sighed and thought for a moment.