Chapter Six

Next Day

Kylie's P.O.V

I think Justin knew I wanted to make him jealous since he posted a picture lasts night of him and Selena watching a movie also. Or he's just stupid. Last night Selena and Justin supposedly went clubbing and they were making out and dancing with each other. I didn't let it bother me. I just have to do something to make Justin even more jea- wait, even more? Does that mean I'm jealous?! No I'm not. I mentally slapped myself and shook it off.

"Kylie! Are you almost ready?!" Dad shouted from downstairs. I looked at the time and it was 11:45. I put on the last of my makeup and grabbed my phone before going downstairs.

"Ready." I smiled.

"Heels?" Alfredo said while checking me out. I looked down at my feet and shrugged.

"Feels like a heels kind of day." I said.

"You look gorgeous." Mom said while hugging me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"We're going to be late, let's go." Dad said while walking towards the door.

"You're going to need the keys to drive." Mom chuckled while tossing the keys to dad.

"Oh yeah." Dad chuckled. Fredo, dad, and I then went to then headed to the interview.

"Is it going to be long or short?" I asked while tweeting that I was on my way to the interview.

"I don't really know.. It's suppose to be an interview to catch up on what's going on and how you're doing since you woke up." Dad answered.

"Oh.. That sounds long." I said. I then read tweets that were saying if I can stop before I go in. "Do you think there will be time to sign stuff with fans before I go in?"

"We're already running late.. Tweet that you will meet them after." Alfredo said.

"Okay." I nodded.

'Running late.. Stay and I will meet you guys after the interview :)! #promise' I tweeted and closed the app. I sat there silently and looked out the window. I hope they don't ask about Justin, but of course they most likely would.

* * *

"I'll come out after!" I said over the screaming a fans. "I'm running late!" I said as the security rushed us in.

"Wow that's a lot of people to see you." Alfredo said as he took pictures of them from inside.

"Damn it is." I nodded.

"Kylie let's go." Dad said impatiently. I nodded and then followed him, Alfredo took a few more pictures before catching up.

"What if I don't want to answer the question?"

"Just answer all of them honestly.. If you really don't want to answer it then try to switch it to answer question, okay?" Dad said as a guy put a microphone on me.

"Ok." I nodded.

"In.. 5... 4... 3.. 2... 1.. go." The guy said and motioned for me to walk in.

"Hello everyone! We're now live with Kylie Braun!" A lady said. Damn I didn't know this was live. I smiled and waved at the small crowd before sitting down on a couch across from her. "Hello, how are you?"

"Good, you?"

"I'm great, thanks for coming."

"No problem." I smiled.

"You look gorgeous.. What are you wearing?"

"Um.. I'm wearing... These heels and this dress? And this necklace, I thought it was cute so I put it on." I smiled.