Chapter Fifty

3 Months Later

"Justin I still love you." I frowned as I managed to get him alone in a room.

"You freaking stalker, why are you here?" He said as he opened up a bottle of water and sat on a couch. I found out that he had an interview so I decided to go so I can talk to him. He's been avoiding me for so long.

"I miss you." I frowned and made sure the door was locked so no one could walk in on us.

"Can't you take a hint that I don't miss you? How many ignored texts or ignored phone calls does it take?" He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Don't say that Justin, I know you don't feel like that. I miss you and you miss me too, please take me back." I begged as I sat next to him and places my hand on his arm. "Please Justin."

"Stop it. Move, I have to go." He stood up, but I grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. He turned around and looked down at me.

"Please let's talk. We can go to your house. Somewhere, anywhere.. I just wanna talk. Please." I begged and waited for an answer.

"Fine, lets go." He sighed and waited for me to follow him. Everyone was surprised when we walked out the room together, especially because no one saw me come in and this is the first time we're seen together in 3 months. We ignored everyone and walked towards the exit. I paused and hesitated before going out when I saw a bunch of paparazzi and fans waiting outside.

"Maybe we should go out through a back way.." I quietly said as I held Justin's arm to stop him. He stopped and looked at me. His expression turned from annoyed to protective real quick.

"My car is waiting out there, I got you." He softly said as he secured his arm around me. I felt safe so I walked with him quickly outside to his car. We were bombarded with paps and fans I started getting anxious. Justin could tell I was a little scared so he pulled me closer. His security did their best to clear the way. Justin made sure no one touched me. Our way to his car felt like the longest walk ever. There was so many screams and so many questions thrown our way. Finally we made it to his car where he opened the door for me and made sure I was safely in before he went and got in the drivers seat. "Ugh these fucking people!" He shouted and started to repeatedly honk the horn to get them to move. Once there was a clear passageway he sped off. We stayed quiet as he went to his house. He had bought one here in California. He told me he did to be far away from me, I was offended at first but just got over it. When we got to his house he quickly got off and just walked inside, assuming I would follow and keep up with his pace.

"This is huge... You're here by yourself?" I asked as we walked into his home.

"Yea, I'm rarely here tho." He shrugged and tossed his keys on a counter. "What do you want to talk about? Make it quick."

"We have to talk about us. I love you and I want to be with you.. I don't want to move on, I want you. I thought we were going good for those two years, what happened? You just suddenly changed that day." I had followed him to his living room and watched him roll his eyes and sit down.

"There's no us anymore."

"Stop acting like this Justin! That's not true! I love you!" I yelled as tears started to form. I couldn't stand to hear when he'd say things like that. It broke my heart every time, I don't want it to be true.

"Don't love me! Can't you see I'm not good enough for you?! All I ever done to you is hurt you! You don't need a fucking loser like me!" He yelled angrily.

"But I can't stop loving you!"

"You have to try!" He was about to say something but he paused and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath to calm himself before he sat up he looked at me again. "Look Kylie.. I broke off the engagement because it wasn't fair to you. I will admit while I was touring I messed around with some girls while we were still engaged. I did all that and I didn't care.. But that day when you surprised me, I remembered all the things I did behind your back and I felt so guilty. During the show all I could think about is my guilt it was eating me alive. So I decided to just end it Ky, I'm not good enough all I ever done was cheated on you. Scooter wanted to get us back together not just for that story, but because he wanted you happy. He saw that I'd make you smile and happy, but I can't do that anymore. Look at you, you're crying because of me. I make you cry, I changed you for the worse. I see you unhappy in those photos. I know you fake a smile because I know what your real smile looks like, your eyes don't sparkle anymore when you smile. I'm admitting that all this fame and money has gotten to me. Girls throw themselves at me when you're not around and I can't help myself. You're away doing your business and I miss you so I just mess around. I get drunk and I just make mistakes because I miss you and I don't know how to deal with that. I don't want you to know that I miss you because I don't want to distract you from succeeding. Those two years you've done so much that I'm proud of, you're like the biggest model right now. I didn't want you to know that I miss you because I didn't want to ruin everything. You see Kylie... I just wanted what's best for you. I'm not what's best for you."